The Handle Loop is a loop of webbing that allows you to add a grab handle or wrist loop to many of our Organizer Pouches and Cubes. Its length is fully adjustable thanks to a clever slide part that provides enough friction to keep the Handle Loop snugged around your wrist: even if pushed to the end of the Handle Loop, it won't come off. The Handle Loop, made of 5/8" / 15 mm webbing, is about 7" / 180 mm long and weighs 0.2 oz / 6 grams.
Available in two versions:
Handle Loop with Snaphook:
This version, with a small-but-tough swivel snaphook, is designed to clip to a 3D Clear, Fabric or Mesh Organizer Cube, a Side Effect, Cubelet, your keys, a knife, a multitool, or a flashlight.
Handle Loop with O-ring:
June, our Production Manager Emeritus, came up with this one — it has an O-ring instead of a snaphook at the end, so it's designed to clip to any of our accessories that already have a snaphook, such as our Organizer Pouches.
- Bruce G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, Sewn in USA1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, Sewn in USARated 5 out of 5 starsOn the go
Really nifty little strap. I attached to my large Canary Ghost pouch to snow away my Gloves, hat and neck gaiter. Really great
- Kurt S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, Thoughtful Design1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsNot the intended use
I thought I was going to use this for carrying my bag on my wrist. Ended up clipping the loop to a carabiner on my belt to reduce how much the tiny bag I bought moves around.
- Alexander L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Easily AdjustableRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat for A5 ghost whale organizers
makes it easier to pull a loose ghost whale organizer from a bag
- Ye Z.Verified BuyerBought For Gift1 year agoBought For GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsGood handle loop
I had one and used it to my pocket pouch and phone. This was my second purchase for my wife with her pouch.
- David J.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Versatile, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Versatile, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsFind big stuff in the big bag
I've put a couple of smaller bags inside the Brain Bag. the longer handle loops help fish them out!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.