The Clear 3D Organizer Cube was designed specifically to meet the TSA 3-1-1 liquids-program requirements. Use it as a toiletries kit, organizer, or small clear crossbody bag.
- Band of 200d Halcyon, or 210d Cerylon, or 210d HT ballistic nylon along the top, sides, and bottom
- Clear urethane front and back
- #5 YKK Racquet-coil zipper with two plastic sliders
- 2 O-rings on the left and right exterior sides
- Unobtrusive plastic hanging hook inside to hang the Cube on a towel rack, cabinet, or wall hook
The Clear 3D Organizer Cube is a one-compartment organizer cube with clear front and back panels. A simple and unobtrusive plastic hanging hook inside allows you to hang it on a towel rack, cabinet, wall hook, or the like. The Clear 3D Organizer Cube was designed specifically to meet the TSA 3-1-1 liquids-program requirements. It works great for that purpose and, unlike a ziplock bag, is reusable and guaranteed to last through years of use as a toiletries kit when you're traveling and as an everyday organizer bag when you're not.
We give you the option of adding a Shoulder Strap to the Clear 3D Organizer Cube, allowing you to hang the Cube from a towel rack or doorknob, or wear it over your shoulder while waiting in the airport security line. Or wear it at your destination, at concerts, sporting events, etc. where clear bags may be necessary. The shoulder strap is the same strap included with our Side Effect bag: 5/8" nylon webbing, adjustable, with plastic snaphooks (no pad).
Simple Bag, Quality Materials
Band of 200d Halcyon, or 210d Cerylon, or 210d HT ballistic nylon along the top, sides, and bottom. All are ultra-lightweight and ultra-tough. They have been abrasion tested by both our fabric suppliers and our in-house lab. Conclusion? 200d Halcyon, 210d Cerylon, and 210d HT ballistic nylon are perhaps a bit overkill for a toiletries bag, and you expect nothing less from us.
The front and back panels are .016" clear urethane — 100% PVC free. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn't good for your health or the environment. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
O-rings On The Left + Right Exterior Sides
Simple And Unobtrusive Plastic Hanging Hook
A simple and unobtrusive plastic hanging hook inside allows you to hang it on a towel rack, cabinet, wall hook, or the like.
- Connie W.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, Compact1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, CompactRated 5 out of 5 starsCorrect TSA approved size
Beware of so-called TSA approved 3-1-1 bags on Amazon — most are larger than one quart! No wonder I could fit more into those bags than a quart ziplock. You may be able to get away with it at some airports, but why risk the stress? This bag is the correct size, and forced me to more efficiently pack fewer liquids for carry-on only travel (tip: Muji travel containers are ideal if you can find them!). The shape and depth is less awkward than a flat ziplock so it’s easier to access your contents. Well made and cute, between my husband and I, we’ve purchased 3.
- Mel3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat as a 3-1-1 Bag
This one liter clear pouch is great as the 3-1-1 bag required by TSA. I actually use this as my only toiletry bag when at home too. I have attached an 8-inch hook/hook key strap to it which makes it handy for hanging up. The 3 doc holds quite a bit considering its relatively small size. My only complaint is the clear plastic has started to cloud up, I realize this happens with most clear sided bags and pouches, but it clouded up faster than usual, I was actually quite surprised considering I haven't had any liquid spills inside of it. But that aside, I highly recommend this bag, I was tired of using ziploc bags and Tom Bihn designed a great little solution in this. I really love how within the Tom Bihn ecosystem this fits great in the spaces of his travel bags. For instance, I used to put this in the water bottle pocket or side pocket of the synapse 19 and synapse 25.
- Doreen S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect size
Fjord, I love thee.
Wasabi, don’t be jealous.
You are still my one.
- David P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent, not emptied by security in Hungary or the UK
I had another TSA approved bag clear on one side, and it kept getting pulled at security. My new bag works perfectly..
- Taylor M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Thoughtful Design1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsBest 3-1-1 option out there
Recently was burned by a bum zipper on a cheapo clear organizer bag and decided it was time to invest in something nicer. No regrets! The finishings and craftsmanship on this bag are SO much higher quality, and I know this bag will serve our travel needs well for the foreseeable future.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.