Think of our Cubelet as a square version (and adorable younger sibling) of our All-Fabric 3D Organizer Cube.
- Randy D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsCubelet = Perfect Accessory for Paragon
I recently purchased a Guide's Edition Paragon because I loved the bag's clean aesthetic and minimalist approach to organization - I didn't want tons of zippers and pockets everywhere as I'd just fill them with stuff, necessary or not. But I discovered just a bit more organization would be helpful, namely for my laptop power brick and cords.
The Cubelet is the perfect size to hold an 85W charger and cords for my MacBook Pro and I am not the least bit tempted to shove anything else in there. Plus, the coyote halcyon color matches perfectly with my black bag with coyote accents. A short strap attached to an internal O ring makes for easy access. I love it!
- Beth C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Unique, Versatile, Compact1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Unique, Versatile, CompactRated 5 out of 5 starsCubelets for everything!
I have a few of these Cubelets now. They come in handy when packing for trips, as a way to corral small items into easily recognizable colors.
- Jennifer S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Great Gift, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Great Gift, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsVersatile Size
The Cubelet is my favorite pouch because it's the perfect size for so many things. I use one in my backpack for cables and another for makeup and other small items I need. When I travel a Cubelet serves as a mini first aid kit; another one holds laundry supplies (drain stopper, mini clothesline, detergent bar); and a third holds cables. Can't live without my Cubelets.
- Brian L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, High Quality Craftsmanship, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for many uses
I love this little wonder! Partly because it's the perfect solution for holding a my charging cables and earbuds, but also because Tidal halcyon is one of the most beautiful fabrics I have ever laid my eyes on.
- Manuel G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Unique, Sewn in USA, Great Gift1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Unique, Sewn in USA, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsFor when you just need the bare essentials.
0.6L might seem small, but here’s all I manage to pack in whenever I fully pack it out: a small camera, a flat hand sanitizer, Apple EarPods, my keys in an extra small whale bag, and a small pack of mints. My only problem is that now I want one in every color!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.