The Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch is a small rectangular bag with a distinct curved L-shaped opening, sealable with a #3 YKK Coil Zipper. This allows you to access the contents on just the narrowest side or zip it fully open.
The Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch is made with scrap fabric. Though we utilize our Tetris skills to make the most out of every marker, some resulting scrap fabric is inevitable. All but the smallest of these scraps are rolled, secured with a rubber band, and stored until it's time for us to make new Organizer Pouches. The name? Tom thinks the shape of the pouch resembles that of a whale (Melville is on his Audible wishlist). Nik thinks the pattern for the pouch is shaped like a ghost. There you have it: Ghost Whale.
Fits AirPods, business cards, chapstick, etc.
Fits mini notebook and pen
Fits pens, reusable utensils, cords, and cables
Fits an A5 notebook and pens
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Juanita T.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 starsHandy little pouches!
I bought 3 different sizes. I love them all. I use the mini to hold my AirPods. The small and medium are used to hold makeup. Now I don’t have to dig around for lip gloss. Items are easily accessible.
- KathyHVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsMy favorite organizer style
I have a wide array of TB organizers but have a special fondness for Ghost Whales (GH) and use the super mini, mini, and small.
The super mini makes an excellent zippered wallet and I use one to hold my work badge and commuter Smart Card. I use the mini and small to hold various do dads of different sizes. An iPhone XR with a modest case fits into a small size BTW.
I don't know why I love GWs so much. Maybe it's because they're this odd freak of nature of being both compact and spacious at the same time. Of all the various TB organizers that I have (and I have a lot), I have more GWs than any other style.
- Candice M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Versatile, Durable6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Versatile, DurableRated 5 starsAwesome wallet!
I use this for my credit cards, Id and a little bit of cash. When traveling, it clips easily to an anchor point in my main bag. At home I clip it to my key ring for running errands.
- Wendy Z.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Versatile2 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 starsA5 great for protecting books and journals
The A5 Ghost Whale is a good size for protecting most trade size paperbacks if you need to toss one into your bag or pack. It's also how I corral many of my Moleskin Cahier journals and a pen.
Since they come in so many colors & fabrics, it's easy to code them for different uses.
- Kurt D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship2 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Unique, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 starsGreat organizer
Needed something to put phone, wallet, etc when going through TSA check at airport. This is perfect