Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
Our masks are satisfaction guaranteed. Please email@example.com if you're happy with your mask *or* there's something that doesn't work for you. We want to hear from you!
Cut and Sewn in Seattle
Our bags and face masks are designed and cut & sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
Slam your Ristretto male buckle in the car door? Lose the Gatekeeper clips for your Cadet? Need an extra set of Annex Clips for a second Brain Cell? Misplace your Aeronaut sternum strap? Or maybe you simply want extra parts (inspiration here and here; if you're going to do something DIY with them, be sure to share the results with us). On this page, you can order replacement or additional parts or components. If there's a part you need that isn't listed in the drop-down selection menu to the right, let us know, and if it's something we can offer, we'll add it as an option.
Here's a general guide to which parts go where:
- 1" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure, Small Café; male half of 1" waist strap closure
- 1-1/2" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure, Medium/Large Café; and all Ristretti; male half of 1-1/2" waist strap closure
- 2" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure on the Empire Builder, ID, Ego, Super Ego, Imago
- 1-1/2" Metal Snaphook: as we use on our Absolute Shoulder Strap
- 1" Hydration Clip: as found on all of our backpacks
- 1" Annex Clips: to attach a Brain Cell inside various bags
- Sternum Strap Assembly: to replace the sternum strap assembly on any of our backpacks and convertible travel bags; works with many other brands as well
- 3/4" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our sternum straps
- 1" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 1" waist belts
- 1-1/2" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 1-1/2" waist belts
- 2" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 2" waist belts
- 1" Single Gatekeeper: as used on our Checkpoint Flyer
- 1" Double Gatekeeper: as used on our 1" waist belts and too many other products to name
- 1" Triangle Metal Hook: as used as a yarn guide in the Yarn Stuff Sacks
- 1-1/2" Triangle Metal Hook: as used on the front of the Brain Bag
- 1 1/2" Tri-Glides (pair): Adjustment part used on the Absolute and Standard Shoulder Straps.
Shipping Rates are As Follows:
Order Total = $0.01-$5.00 Shipping = $4
$5.01-$10.00 Shipping = $5
$10.01-$15.00 Shipping = $6
Order Total = $0.01 - $12.00 = $8
Order Total = $12.01 - $30 = $12