You can expect your TOM BIHN bag to give you years of hard service. Our bags are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the bag. That means if something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it at no charge.
Same with your Skookum Dog gear: it'll give you years of hard service and is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it at no charge. If your dog chews something up or otherwise damages it, we'll repair it for a reasonable fee if it is repairable.Read more
Slam your Ristretto male buckle in the car door? Lose the Gatekeeper clips for your Cadet? Need an extra set of Annex Clips for a second Brain Cell? Misplace your Aeronaut sternum strap? Or maybe you simply want extra parts (inspiration here and here; if you're going to do something DIY with them, be sure to share the results with us). On this page, you can order replacement or additional parts or components. If there's a part you need that isn't listed in the drop-down selection menu to the right, let us know, and if it's something we can offer, we'll add it as an option.
Here's a general guide to which parts go where:
- 1" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure, Small Café; male half of 1" waist strap closure
- 1-1/2" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure, Medium/Large Café; and all Ristretti; male half of 1-1/2" waist strap closure
- 2" Male Side-release Buckle: lower half of the front flap closure on the Empire Builder, ID, Ego, Super Ego, Imago
- 1-1/2" Metal Snaphook: as we use on our Absolute Shoulder Strap
- 1" Hydration Clip: as found on all of our backpacks
- 1" Annex Clips: to attach a Brain Cell inside various bags
- Sternum Strap Assembly: to replace the sternum strap assembly on any of our backpacks and convertible travel bags; works with many other brands as well
- 3/4" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our sternum straps
- 1" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 1" waist belts
- 1-1/2" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 1-1/2" waist belts
- 2" Side-release Buckle, dual-adjust, complete: as used on our 2" waist belts
- 1" Single Gatekeeper: as used on our Checkpoint Flyer
- 1" Double Gatekeeper: as used on our 1" waist belts and too many other products to name
- 1" Triangle Metal Hook: as used as a yarn guide in the Yarn Stuff Sacks
- 1-1/2" Triangle Metal Hook: as used on the front of the Brain Bag
- 1 1/2" Tri-Glides (pair): Adjustment part used on the Absolute and Standard Shoulder Straps.
Shipping Rates are As Follows:
Order Total = $0.01-$5.00 Shipping = $4
$5.01-$10.00 Shipping = $5
$10.01-$15.00 Shipping = $6
Order Total = $0.01 - $12.00 = $8
Order Total = $12.01 - $30 = $12
Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and are most often evident while your bag is still new. Keep in mind that daypacks and briefcases are often subject to serious wear in everyday use. We often see TOM BIHN bags that are still solid and in use after five, ten, fifteen, even twenty or twenty-five years, with minor repairs needed here or there. But remember: only true love lasts forever.