The Truck is a multipurpose carryall tote — your ultimate companion for the grocery store, beach, gym, or even tackling laundry day. It is one size down from our Monster Truck and one size up from our Pick-Up Truck.
- Thoughtful design: With three open-top compartments, loading and organizing your essentials becomes a breeze. Center compartment boasts a sewn-in plastic stiffener for stability and shape retention
- Smart storage: The Truck doesn't compromise on storage. Front and back pockets provide dedicated spaces for stowing away your tablet, book, or other quick-access items
- Comfortable carry: Equipped with handles made with PORON® foam padding for extra comfort
3 Open-Top Compartments
The Truck has three open-top compartments. They are easy and intuitive to load up and will likely swallow more than you expect.
The center compartment is stabilized by a sewn-in piece of plastic stiffener. We recommend storing your heaviest items in this compartment, such as jugs of milk or other chunky items from your grocery run. The side compartments on each side are almost equally as capacious as the center compartment. If you're using the Truck as your gym bag, this is a perfect place to fit your shoes.
There are two O-rings, one of which includes a Key Strap, located in the center compartment and one O-ring in each side compartment. For additional organization, you can add our pouches onto any of these four O-rings.
Exterior Open-Top Front and Back Pockets
Exterior open-top front and back pockets sit on either side of the center compartment. They are perfect for storing a larger tablet, book, or old-school paper grocery shopping list. We made the pockets big enough to accommodate folded brown paper grocery bags, too, which are handy to have if you need the overflow capacity.
PORON® Foam-Padded Handles
Like our other carryall tote bags, the Truck has squishy PORON® foam-padded handles that make carrying a heavy load much more comfortable. The handles are designed to be carried over your shoulder. Or if you're on the taller side, you can also carry the Truck in your hands.
8" Snaphook/Snaphook Key Strap
As with most of our bags, we've included a key strap. 8" long from tip-to-tip, a snaphook on either end. Good for attaching your keys to.
Since the Truck is a large open tote with big compartments, it's the perfect bag for adding your own modular organization, if you want. We recommend taking a look at our collection of organizational bags.
- Grace H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Thoughtful Design, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Thoughtful Design, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsCoyote Truck
I absolutely love this tote. Use it as a carry-on while traveling, a beach bag during vacation and then a grocery bag as well. Easy to clean off from sand and spills. And super easy to organize everything I thought I'd need on a plane in the compartments and pockets! Would recommend it for a variety of uses. Only downside is that it's not the most comfortable to carry on the shoulder - the straps could be lengthened just a bit to accommodate this function better I think!
- Cristina A.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Versatile1 year agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it more every day!
Yes, yes yes - I truly recommend this Truck Tote. I’ve been using it for groceries, yoga class, farmer’s market, and picnics. It’s become my go to bag for every day use as well. It can hold A LOT and still looks decent on your shoulder. Designed with great proportions for the internal spaces, this bag has proved so useful to me I use it nonstop. It’s also extremely well crafted and the material is excellent so you can load it up without any hesitation. I got one for myself in Dec. And now gifted it to a close friend for her birthday. A great gift for anyone who likes awesome bags!
- Harsh J.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Made in USA, Thoughtful Design1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Made in USA, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsTruck is great. Yellow 1000D is amazing-er.
Can hold a ton. Versatile
Pros: can hold a bunch, side pockets help stop jostling and increase amount you can fit in it.
Wish for improvement: A way to make the side pockets stowable/adjustable to allow fitting larger items in the central compartment.
Truck is perfect for: Gym bag, firewood, car storage
Monster truck is perfect for: Carrying a week's worth of groceries or a whole kitchen
- amanda b.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Compact1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, CompactRated 5 out of 5 starsIf Mary Poppins was a landscaper, this would be her bag
I work for a company that installs and maintains edible landscapes.
The Truck fits my 100 foot hose, clippers, loppers, hori-hori, 64 oz water jug, notepad, sunscreen, first aid kit, and a small bag of kelp meal + bay guano. I love being able to clip my keys and airpod case to it and how easy it is to carry around sites. It stands up and is easy to put things in and take things out of. I want to get a couple more for grocery shopping/farmers market. It’s so beautifully organized.
- Joan R.Verified BuyerBought For Gift1 year agoBought For GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect!
Great size for groceries, farmers markets, etc. Perfect manageable size when walking and carrying groceries. Love the blue colr and the sturdy material. It's shorter than I anticipated from the pictures on the website, but it really is the perfect size. I love the hard bottom. ❤️ the Truck so much, I sent a couple as a wedding gift to my niece in NYC.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.