The Packing Cube Shoulder Bag is a dual-purpose bag. When you're on the way to your destination, use it to organize and pack your clothing inside your larger travel bag. Once you arrive, repack the Cube and carry it as a shoulder bag by adding a shoulder strap.
- Main compartment with 2 O-rings
- Front pocket with 1 O-ring
- Left and right shoulder strap attachment points
- 2 #8 YKK Water Repellent Racquet-Coil zippers
Use the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag like any other TOM BIHN travel cube. Once you arrive at your destination, attach a shoulder strap and pack your daily essentials.
Main Compartment With 2 O-rings
When you're packing for your trip, use the Cube to organize and pack your clothing inside the Aeronaut, Tri-Star, or Western Flyer. When you want to use the bag for daily use, the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag has enough space for a water bottle or light jacket. You can also attach a Key Strap on one of the O-rings and a Clear Organizer Wallet on the other.
Front Pocket With 1 O-ring
Most folks who use our bags have at least one shoulder strap made by us, and thus we don't include a shoulder strap with the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. If you would like a second shoulder strap for the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, or simply a lighter shoulder strap, choose the optional 1" Shoulder Strap.
- Justin G.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 year agoBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsTo fly with
Nice bag. I bought it for the reverse purpose of that advertised—to use as a larger personal item to fly with, with my side effect bag packed in my carry on, then plan to swap out at my destination. It has no structure or inside organization, so I bought a $20 felt purse insert and dropped it in; keeps it light and works. As a personal item to fly with, ideally, it would work better if it had a panel sewn to the back to drop down over the carryon handle. The one inch strap is super comfortable.
- jeff c.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Good Storage Size, Unique, Compact, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Good Storage Size, Unique, Compact, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsWow…I’m impressed
I will be buying at least one more of these bags. The design is about as simple as it gets, after all, it’s a packing cube, but this bag is so much more than a simple packing cube. It will hold a small umbrella, size #2 HandyLittle Thing, and a small lightweight tote for when you have unforeseen loads you weren’t expecting and there is still space to spare. It’s my absolute minimum EDC bag, and is a magnificent personal item bag. Minimal carry handle straps on top might be nice, but it’s so sleek an minimal when worn that it could ruin the aesthetic. This bag has replaced my TB Daylight Backpack usage about half. When you’re going with absolute minimum kit, don’t need to store a jacket, aren’t planning on picking things up on the way, this is your huckleberry.
I just gave this bag a 48 hour shake down and based on the versatility I’m going to take it to Las Vegas as my 4 day EDC pal.
- stephanie r.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
Just the right size for most of my week long trip of summer clothes. Then handy as my edc while walking around.
Need more of these in halcyon colors. i don’t recommend the cerylon. It’s stiff and noisy.
- Dominique C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, Compact, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, Compact, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsBest 2-in-1 Packing Cube Shoulder Bag!
I got the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (PCSB) in Coyote 210 Halcyon. It's compact and the perfect size for practically everything - Shirts/pants rolled up/folded, undergarments, jackets etc. I always pack at least 1 PCSB in my Yeoman Duffel (or in any other Tom Bihn travel bags). Once I reach my destination, I could unpack the contents, clip on a shoulder strap and then use the PCSB as a sling bag when I go out! It's just amazing! As always, all things Tom Bihn are premium products with topnotch workmanship and durability.
- KelsBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, Unique, Good Storage Size, Versatile2 years agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, Unique, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsOne of my favorite pieces of TB gear!
I adore my PCSB and I love that it is so multifunctional. Not having to worry about packing an extra small bag to bring with you to use for day trips is just so convenient! Just take out your clothes and throw in a water bottle, wallet/passport, poncho, some snacks and you’re good to go. I like that there aren’t a ton of pockets so you can really utilize it as a packing cube and additionally, you’re not forced to pack a certain way either. If you want a little more organization, you can pick up some key straps and pouches and attach them to the o-rings in the interior. Super easy. If you are newly interested in TB gear, I think this bag is a great place to start!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.