Think of our Cubelet as a relative of the 3D Organizer Cube . . . a close relative, as in adorable younger sibling.
Clearly useful as an interior organizer (it nicely contains a laptop power brick), we’re also pretty certain some folks will also use it as an ultra-simple, über-tiny over-the-shoulder bag.
Inside, it's as simple as it gets: no pockets or O-rings. Two exterior O-rings allow you to tether it inside your larger bag or pack, using one of our various colors and sizes of Key Straps. For stand-alone use, attach either a Wrist Loop to one of the O-rings, or a 5/8" / 16mm shoulder strap to both.
- Randy D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsCubelet = Perfect Accessory for Paragon
I recently purchased a Guide's Edition Paragon because I loved the bag's clean aesthetic and minimalist approach to organization - I didn't want tons of zippers and pockets everywhere as I'd just fill them with stuff, necessary or not. But I discovered just a bit more organization would be helpful, namely for my laptop power brick and cords.
The Cubelet is the perfect size to hold an 85W charger and cords for my MacBook Pro and I am not the least bit tempted to shove anything else in there. Plus, the coyote halcyon color matches perfectly with my black bag with coyote accents. A short strap attached to an internal O ring makes for easy access. I love it!
- Christian K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USARated 5 out of 5 starsEasy convenient pouch for all your loose items. (Amazing for venues / concerts!)
You ever get to a concert and it doesn't meet the requirements to enter a venue? This is an easy cubelet to fit all your necessary items to get in!
- Laurel D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy extra pocket
In bright yellow and with 2 key straps this is an extra pocket inside my gray Pop Tote. It’s good for the odds and ends that you don’t want ending up in the bottom of a bag.
- Maggie B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Compact, Versatile3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Compact, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsNice for chargers and cables
Handy! I like the size- small- which doesn’t take tons of room but holds a lot, in an easy-to-see/find way. (I do tend to prefer horizontal alignement to vertical when it comes to bags, though). Mine is the super bright yellow whose name escapes me, love how easy to find, even when not clipped to an o-ring (which it usually is)
- Ellen C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Compact, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Compact, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starssitka green cubelet
Perfect size.... awesome transaction!! Green color is stunning..
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.