Introducing the Yarn Stuff Sack – the ultimate storage solution for your yarn. Available in a variety of colors, this drawstring-closure stuff sack is made from our ultratough and ultralight 200d Halcyon or 210d Cerylon fabric, ensuring that your yarn is kept safe and secure.
Our Yarn Stuff Sacks with Clear Bottom can be clipped to the O-rings inside the Swift, Little Swift, or most other TOM BIHN bags. Featuring a clear plastic urethane bottom, you can easily see the contents of your Yarn Stuff Sack without having to open it up. Plus, the openable triangular yarn guide inside the sack allows for easy feeding of yarn, making your knitting experience even smoother.
Our Yarn Stuff Sack is not just limited to knitting, it can also be used as a versatile organizational stuff sack for other small items. You can use it to store a down vest or jacket, or various small accessories, making it a great addition to any traveler's luggage. And if you prefer a simpler version without the yarn guide or exterior snaphook, be sure to check out our Travel Stuff Sack.
- Karen E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Unique, Great Gift1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Unique, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best yarn sack!!!
These are the best yarn sacks, my yarn does not stick to the fabric, and the ball of yarn moves freely within the sack. I love that I can attach it to my trucksana bag which I frequently use for knitting. I also like that the bottom of the sack is clear making it easy to locate which color ball I’m looking for. The small yarn sack will fit one large ball of yarn and the medium one will fit too. I love these so much I ordered two small and two large sacks.
- Teena P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage SizeRated 4 out of 5 starsSmaller stuff sack
I thought the smaller stuff sack would have a clear bottom like the big one but alas it does not. Only reason for a 4 star review. Other than that it is fabulous!
- Mabel H.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsreasonable system for a difficult time
I understand that it is difficult right now with COVID staffing distancing and supply chain issues for making the bags that it is difficult to keep all the different Tom Bihn bags in stock. The pre-order + ship in-stock items system is a reasonable compromise, where I can preorder the bags I want when you're ready to make a batch then once they get made you can ship those plus any other in stock bags I'd like to also get all in one go. I'm bummed that not all the bags I might want to buy at any one time are always available when I think to look them up but I understand why you had to move to the pre-order system and love that if I manage to get a pre-order in then I definitely can get a bag. Also, getting the email notifications about the preorders means I can get in on the preorder once it's available. Over all, like I said above, a reasonable system for a difficult time.
- Mary H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for knitters!
I loved my stuff sack and, of course, it is to separate yarn for an upcoming project - keeping one project in the wings helps me complete the current work!
Sorry, but the current Texas heartbreak is interfering with my train of thought. I send my best wishes to parents and family - I can't concentrate on my review at this time. Sorry.
- Anneke G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsMultipurpose
So far I have used this as a stuff sack within my swift and as a standalone for small projects on the go. I like that I can see what is inside without opening the top. The yarn guide is a handy feature. I’m very pleased!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.