The Tray Bien was originally designed by Tom to organize and display our various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps at our Seattle Factory Showroom. Folks who stopped by to browse always asked if they could purchase the Tray itself in addition to the Organizer Pouches it held. And now they can!
Here’s a few of the ways the crew here at TOM BIHN use the Tray Bien:
- As an entryway organizer: holds keys, wallet, phone.
- Inside of a drawer to organize stationary and office supplies.
- On the top of a desk or bureau — organizes pens, momentos, chargers, cables.
- In the workshop to organize tools.
The Tray Bien represents a miniature architectural triumph (well, at least in Tom’s mind.) Since it’s nigh well impossible to sew off the corners of the tray that make it into a rigid, three dimensional object, we use snaps for that final stage of the assembly. Note that, while you can unsnap the corner snaps, doing so does not make it lay entirely flat: the Tray Bien is not intended to be a stowable travel item, but rather a household or office accoutrement.
- Connor S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Great Gift, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Great Gift, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USARated 5 out of 5 starssits on my counter
it looks nice, it’s durable, i know where it’s made and i know the people who made it get paid a living wage.
- Paul C.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
I was looking for a catch-all product to add some organisation to keys, wallet and the usual items I carry on a daily basis! The tray is absolutely beautiful and hit the spot perfectly.
No longer the daily sprawl and the desperate search for everything! Brilliant TB, Brilliant!TBTOM BIHN1 year ago
Glad you find it as... tray magnifique as we do (okay, yeah, we've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to say that!) Seriously though: thanks for your review and we're glad it's a useful addition to your home.
- James Z.Verified BuyerBought For OtherProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For OtherProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat size
Handy little desk tray.
- Jeremiah B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Durable, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat For a Nightstand
I use it as a nightstand organizer, and it’s great. Beaver Camo (M81 or Woodland Camo) is one of my favorite patterns (I have GWOPs and a MCB in the same color), and as always, the construction is top notch. Well worth the money!
- Mike T.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 starsNice for daily stuff by door
Wish I bought the bigger one
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.