The Travel Laundry Stuff Sack works like this: start your trip off with the sack full of clean clothes, and as they become dirty, put them in the other end of the same sack.
Double Compartment Sack
The Travel Laundry Stuff Sack comes with two compartments separated by a floating divider. Simply place all your clothes on one side and pull the drawstring. As they become dirty, just place them on the other side. You don't need separate bags for your clean and dirty clothes now! The sack comes with a black drawstring on one end and a red drawstring on the other end so you can differentiate and remember where you put your clean and dirty clothes.
Comes In Two Sizes
All-Fabric or Mesh
We offer a all-fabric and a half-mesh option. If you want your dirty clothes to air out a little while being nicely contained (or want to see your clean clothes if you're on the opposite end of the spectrum with how you use mesh cubes), this is the one for you! If you want everything tightly contained and have as much barrier as possible between your clean and dirty clothes and the rest of the items in your bag or area, the all-fabric is probably the best way for you!
- John H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 4 out of 5 starsGood idea, doesn't really work for me.
Too small. Layout isn't flat as I'd like. Didn't find much advantage to using.
- Yu Tsai S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, CompactRated 4 out of 5 starsNice Design with just one concern.
While I may prefer a blockier design (personal preference), the construction is good and the design choices are really thought out. What fits in clean will fit back in dirty, and the simplicity of the red and black strings to differentiate which side is which is also a great touch.
If I had one suggestion, having some sort of interior flap to cover the scrunched up bag mouth would help any worry of wet/dirty clothing staying in the bag and not leaking smell or mess out of it.
- Russell N.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, Good Storage Size, Durable, Great Gift1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, Good Storage Size, Durable, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Concept
Definitely get the larger size on this if you're wondering which to get. With that said, if you want a single bag that can hold clean / dirty clothes this is it. What I used to do was have multiple plastic bags, which sometime would rip and then I'd have to find a new one. This makes it so you have 1 less thing to worry about and it leads to easy organization.
- Matt F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 4 out of 5 starsI Should have bought the Big One!
This is a nice additional organizer for my duffel bag. It works well for socks and underwear, but the bigger size would be nicer for shirts and other dirty clothing. The quality and detail are super as usual for Tom’s products. Glad I got it!
- Sam K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, Durable5 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsLike It
I honestly bought just to try. They’re pretty awesome and buying more. Squish into bag better. Keeps separated better. Overall better. If you’re over 6’ get the larger one.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.