The Snake Charmer is a handy two-sided mesh organizer pouch for your wires and electronic accessories. It's also great for packing toiletries or other miscellaneous small items.
- 2 separate compartments with breathable/see-through mesh side panels
- Simple webbing grab/hang loop over the center of gravity
- 1 O-ring tether point in each compartment
- 1"/25 mm triangle snap-hook on one end to attach into your bigger bag
- #5 YKK Zippers with plastic sliders
The Snake Charmer comes in two sizes: small and large.
A handy organizer pouch with two mesh-sided compartments. Use it to tame all your wires and small electronic items. Then hook it inside your Synik, Synapse, Techonaut, or other TOM BIHN bag and don't worry about losing track of your small tech gear again.
O-ring Tether Point In Each Compartment
Both the Small and Large Snake Charmer feature an updated design introduced in late 2016, though they still have all the same features you've appreciated these past 15-or-so years, like a simple webbing grab/hang loop over the center of gravity and breathable/see-through mesh side panels. To update the design of the Snake Charmer, we added an O-ring tether point in each compartment so you can use our Key Straps and/or Organizer Pouches in the Charmer.
- Chris P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Compact, Versatile, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Compact, Versatile, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat bag that fits perfectly in my Synik 30
The bag fits perfectly in the front bottom pocket of my Synik 30. It enables me to keep my MacBook power cord separate from my other cables. I don't have to work to disentangle the power cord from my other, lesser used cables each time I want to use it. I can easily pull it out of the backpack when I need to access all of my cords, or I can leave it in and easily access the front pocket with the power cord.
- David J.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, High Quality Craftsmanship, Easily Adjustable, Made in USA1 year agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, High Quality Craftsmanship, Easily Adjustable, Made in USARated 5 out of 5 starsKit bag for college
Outfitted my son for college . This really helps out with computer cables and other little things.
- Ryan D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Compact, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Compact, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect tech organizer
I bought the small and the large one. The smaller one is perfect for my Macbook Pro charger, Airpods, mouse, and all of my miscellaneous cables and chargers. I use the o-ring connecter to keep a Q-Kit in one of the side compartments for further organization. Even with all of that, I still have room. My partner has commandeered the larger one to be her travel make-up organizer. The 'back-to-back' design on the compartments gives so much more room than the 'clamshell' designs that other tech organizers have where each side closes in on itself and everything gets squashed in the middle.
- Matt C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Versatile, High Quality Finishings1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Versatile, High Quality FinishingsRated 4 out of 5 starsRugged do anything organizer pouch
It does exactly what it says it will do. Extremely high quality. Just feels nice. Maintains its shape but can also compress if not packed to the max. I use it for gym accessories including some items which get sweaty. The mesh allows everything to breath and I don’t have to worry about musky smell which would often develop in closed fabric bags. It would be nice to have a couple flat organizer pockets on the inside of each compartment to keep smaller items. Probably could have gotten the small but also now have an excuse to buy another. If there was another small tab, like what the triangle carabiner attaches to, on the opposite side of the bag it could be hung inside the top of a brain bag using a gatekeeper clip. At the same time, being able to easily pull this out of my bag and put into others, or just carry it around, is a great feature. I love Tom Bihn and all the amazing solutions they offer. No shortage of creativity. I would love a version that is mesh on one side and a slightly slimmer full fabric compartment on the other side (a hybrid of the Snake Charmer and Side Effect)
- Kathy B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, Good Storage Size, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsCan't Have Too Many
Like most TB products, you think of even more ways to use them after you've had them for a bit. So ingenious and so well made.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.