Padded to protect electronic gizmos and accessories.
Padded Organizer Pouches add an extra pocket of organization to any bag. Because they are lightly padded, they are great for protecting and organizing small electronics and accessories. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the pouches attach to the O-rings that are inside our various messenger bags, briefcases, backpacks, knitting bags, laptop bags, and travel bags. If you have another bag, that's okay — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouches or break it off.
Our Padded Organizer Pouch zips with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos. The pouches are made of 1/4" (6 mm) thick foam padding laminated with an exterior of four-ply Taslan nylon and an interior of soft, brushed tricot.
Other varieties of Organizer Pouches are also available:
Mesh Ballistic Organizer Pouches
Cordura® Organizer Pouches
Ballistic Nylon Organizer Pouches
Halcyon/nylon Organizer Pouches
Clear Organizer Pouches
Clear Organizer Wallets
Clear Quarter Packing Cubes
3D Clear Organizer Cubes
- Jayme T.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Thoughtful Design, Good Storage Size, Unique7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Thoughtful Design, Good Storage Size, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsFits my AirPods Pro case perfectly!
It keeps the AirPods case protected and I can clip it any of my bags.
- Xavier A.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect size for my kindle
I bought this for my kindle and it’s exactly what I needed.
- Mitchell L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsWhen other TB organizers need padding
I have a micro for small medicines so they don't get crushed and a medium for a large eReader because I didn't want to put it in a case. I feel comfortable with how padded and secure everything feels.
- Aaron/Maribel C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, High Quality Finishings, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, High Quality Finishings, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsExcelent protection for my tech
Exactly what i was looking for
- Josh F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsTom Bihn Organizer Pouch
Great pouch, perfectly sized for what i need. Has just the right amount of padding where you feel anything contained will be protected without adding to much bulk.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.