Made out of leftover fabrics, these pouches come in a wide variety of colors that we choose for you. Fun, huh!
Double Organizer Pouches add two extra pockets of organization to any bag. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, Double Organizer Pouches attach to any of the O-rings inside our messenger bags, backpacks, briefcases, travel bags, laptop bags, and knitting bags. If you have another bag, that's ok — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouch or break it off.
Double Organizer Pouches zip with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider, which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos.
The clear material used on the front of the Double Organizer Pouch is made of urethane instead of PVC. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn’t good for your health (ever open a brand-new PVC shower curtain, get a headache, and wonder why?) or the environment. The European Union has gone so far as to ban PVC children’s toys. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
- MHVerified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsFlexible, versatile
Excellent workmanship, quality materials. Many clear plastic pouches are stiff but these are flexible and supple while still providing protection for contents. I purchased a size small and medium in Canary 1000 Cordura, pictured here in indoor lighting. The small easily fits an N95 mask, passport, reading glasses (each fits into the back pocket). In the passport photo, the medium size is sitting on top on an iPad Pro 11" 4th gen in a slim case (iPad doesn't fit in the pouch, just shown for size comparison). The water bottle photos here show a 16.9 ounce bottle on/inside the medium pouch. The tote bag shown is an LL Bean boat tote, size medium and any small TB accessories will hang nicely inside (need a carabiner or clip though, the attached snaphooks are too small)
- Heather R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Thoughtful Design1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsWorks beautifully
Love my little pouch. I color-code and sticky-note my planner, and this pouch is great for my favorite pens and my sticky notes. I clip it to the planner, and am ready for work. It holds 8 pens and 2 notepads.
- Erica P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsCarry your travel documents
The small size is a perfect travel document pouch. The back (larger) pocket holds a passport (or multiples, I haven't tried to max this out). The front pocket holds a trusted traveler card, and other cards if you like. I appreciate the two pockets because I can pull out my passport without disturbing the stuff in the front pocket.
- Elizabeth J.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Compact, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Compact, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for passport and COVID-19 certificate
The pouch fits neatly and securely clipped to my small bag. The zippers are sturdy and slide easily so I can take out my COVID-19 certificate when requested. The compartment also holds a Buddhist travel amulet, extra credit card and some documents.
In the small front pocket, I keep my photo IDs and insurance cards. Again, handy and secure. (The frog is for prosperity.)
- Jonathan B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsUseful in Orange.
Organization as a PsyOp! In Orange. Viva Cordura!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.