Clear front for ID; dividers inside for cards and cash.
The Clear Organizer Wallet (dimensions: 5.7" x 3.9" / 145 x 100 mm) is thin but has a larger capacity than you might guess: it can fit up to 24 cards.
The "Clear" part of the Clear Organizer Wallet is the front panel, ideal for displaying your ID. It's made out of .016" clear urethane. In our bags and organizer pouches which use a clear material, that clear material is urethane instead of PVC. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn’t good for your health (ever open a brand-new PVC shower curtain, get a headache, and wonder why?) or the environment. The European Union has gone so far as to ban PVC children’s toys. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
Inside the Clear Organizer Wallet are two faux suede dividers with contoured tops (similar to those of some file folders) that help you navigate between the three sections inside the wallet.
On the top left side of the Clear Organizer Wallet is a snaphook that allows you to clip it securely to one of the O-rings inside our briefcases, messenger bags, backpacks, travel bags, and knitting bags. If you don't need or want the snaphook, simply break it off.
The Clear Organizer Wallet zips open and shut with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider. This zipper is lighter than metal and won't rust or scratch stuff like small electronics.
- Sherry H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, Durable, High Quality Finishings8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, Durable, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 starsVery useful
It is a great place to store my costco membership card because i just pull it out of my tom bihn bag on its strap and display the card safely
- Chun Sing S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 4 starsMy thoughts on the COW
I would have used it more often if not for the snap hook, which I think an o-ring is better. I prefer to attach it to the keystrap of other bags.
- Jason L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, CompactRated 4 starsHelpful for extra wallet items
I found the clear organizer wallet was useful as a secondary wallet for spare credit cards and ids while traveling. My only compliant is the clip on the wallet. I would have preferred an o-ring option to use with a key strap (which I did anyway via the clip, but that felt less secure). I found the length of the clip not very useful when I wanted to have quick access to the wallet but still keep it attached to either my Synapse or Side Effect.
- Tania M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, DurableRated 5 starsSturdier than I had imagined
This fits quite a number of credit cards and some cash. The suede divider makes it sturdier that it appears on the picture.
- SyLviA O.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Made in USA, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Unique9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Made in USA, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, UniqueRated 5 starsTiNy buT fierCe!
yAY! LoVe this haNdy waLLeT! EVerytHiNg fits & stiLL compaCt! ...caRRied coacH f0r maNy yeArs aNd noW — it's kiCked to the curb! ox
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.