The All-Fabric 3D Organizer Cube is a one-compartment organizer. Use it to pack the small things inside your backpack or wear it as a super minimalist crossbody bag.
- Sized the same as our 3D Clear Organizer Cube, but made of fabric on all sides
- Simple and unobtrusive plastic hanging hook on the interior
- #5 YKK Racquet-coil zipper with two plastic sliders
- 2 O-rings on the left and right exterior sides
An All-Fabric Organizer Cube in a just-right size.
Simple Bag, Quality Materials
We offer variations in 200d Halcyon or 210d Cerylon, both ultra-lightweight and ultra-tough. Not to mention, the colors are sure to be eye-grabbing, so it will be hard to leave this organizer behind. The fabrics have been abrasion tested by both our suppliers and our in-house lab. Conclusion? 200d Halcyon and 210d Cerylon are perhaps a bit overkill for a simple organizer bag, and you expect nothing less from us.
O-rings On The Left + Right Exterior Sides
Two O-rings on the left and right exterior sides allow you to clip a Key Strap to the All-Fabric 3D Organizer Cube and attach it to the O-rings inside your larger TOM BIHN bag like the Techonaut. They also allow you to clip on a Shoulder Strap so that you can wear the Cube as an everyday shoulder bag.
Simple And Unobtrusive Plastic Hanging Hook
A simple and unobtrusive plastic hanging hook inside allows you to hang it on a towel rack, cabinet, wall hook, or the like.
- Manuel G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsFun and versatile camera/essentials bag
This is one of my favorite bags to use. I picked it up at Tom Bihn’s headquarters and used it in Seattle to carry my Fujifilm X100T, a small point and shoot camera, hand sanitizer, extra mask, and some apple earbuds. The halcyon fabric means it weighs nothing at all and provides some flexibility for my camera lens. Whenever I need to carry more, I attach a cubelet to the front with some TB carabiners and it gives it a cool modular look.
- Piper K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable, Versatile6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible
I didn't get the hype. A cube is a cube. OR IS IT?
This cube, y'all, I'm telling you - the dimensions are just right. Is it the perfect tech organizer? Is it absolutely ideal as a snack pouch? Is it a dopp kit? Is it just the right size to always be full of clean undergarments on a weeklong trip?
It is all of these.
I have a serious problem with overstuffing my organizer pouches - and the size of this guy is just outstanding. It's slim but not so slim that your mouse crowds into your calculator. It's spacious, but not so spacious that it feels wasted if it's only holding a tuna can with some mayo packets and crackers.
The hype is well-placed here.
- William V.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 year agoBought For MyselfRated 4 out of 5 starsNice bag, but smaller than I thought
I purchased this for a small toiletries bag. Turns out, it has the length of a men's razor. Well constructed and I am sure I will find a use for it.
- Josh S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, VersatileRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat little organizer
I love these and have a couple that I can keep cables and supplies in. My only wish is that they are slightly larger for the cost.
- Alexander C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Versatile, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Versatile, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for many things.
One of the best organizer pouches ever used. I have a quite a few in different colors, helps keeping track certain things.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.