The Snake Charmer is a handy two-sided mesh organizer pouch for your wires and electronic accessories. It's also great for packing toiletries or other miscellaneous small items.
- 2 separate compartments with breathable/see-through mesh side panels
- Simple webbing grab/hang loop over the center of gravity
- 1 O-ring tether point in each compartment
- 1"/25 mm triangle snap-hook on one end to attach into your bigger bag
- #5 YKK Zippers with plastic sliders
The Snake Charmer comes in two sizes: small and large.
A handy organizer pouch with two mesh-sided compartments. Use it to tame all your wires and small electronic items. Then hook it inside your Synik, Synapse, Techonaut, or other TOM BIHN bag and don't worry about losing track of your small tech gear again.
O-ring Tether Point In Each Compartment
Both the Small and Large Snake Charmer feature an updated design introduced in late 2016, though they still have all the same features you've appreciated these past 15-or-so years, like a simple webbing grab/hang loop over the center of gravity and breathable/see-through mesh side panels. To update the design of the Snake Charmer, we added an O-ring tether point in each compartment so you can use our Key Straps and/or Organizer Pouches in the Charmer.
- Shreyas S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsGood 3d space
I have in vain tried multiple flat type cable organizers and none of these worked well with chargers, adapters and power banks.
The Snake Charmer has two spacious zippered compartments and swallows all these items with ease. It can even accept laptop chargers.
The mesh sides reveal what’s inside so it is easy to take out what’s needed.
- Susan3 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat organizer for the car
I got one of these to organize all the stuff that I kept in the center console of my car. Then I got a second one for my daughter for the same purpose. They are perfect for that! From holding the old pill bottle full of quarters for the car wash, to the tire gauge, spork, kleenex, etc, etc. it’s all in one bag now. With the mesh you can see which side to unzip to grab something. And if you want to take everything out of the console it’s all zipped up and ready to go. Just the best.
- Fernando R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant idea, perfectly executed
With the addition of some Velcro cable ties to coil your cables, this is the ultimate charger organiser. My (travel) life was a mess before it and I can’t imagine living without it now. Fits perfectly into the top pouch of the Techonaut.
- Jennifer A.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for keeping small items together
When I go to work, I need to bring a handful of small items with me that I need to pack before I leave in the morning. Here's where the Snake Charmer shines!
Mine comfortable holds a glasses case, a medication container, my earbuds in their charger, and has space for me to drop my keys in at work. Everything stays together, it's easy to see what I've already packed, and it's easy to split items up on the two sides.
- Kim U.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsSimple idea, really well constructed and designed
I needed a new case for carrying around cables, adapters, etc when traveling, and decided to give this one a try. Totally fit the bill for what I needed! The best news is that because it fit nicely in my backpack, I had all the cables, adapters, etc that I needed when I got stuck at the Austin airport for 18 hours due to weather delays.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.