The Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch is a small rectangular bag with a distinct curved L-shaped opening, sealable with a #3 YKK Coil Zipper. This allows you to access the contents on just the narrowest side or zip it fully open.
The Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch is made with scrap fabric. Though we utilize our Tetris skills to make the most out of every marker, some resulting scrap fabric is inevitable. All but the smallest of these scraps are rolled, secured with a rubber band, and stored until it's time for us to make new Organizer Pouches. The name? Tom thinks the shape of the pouch resembles that of a whale (Melville is on his Audible wishlist). Nik thinks the pattern for the pouch is shaped like a ghost. There you have it: Ghost Whale.
Fits AirPods, business cards, chapstick, etc.
Fits mini notebook and pen
Fits pens, reusable utensils, cords, and cables
Fits an A5 notebook and pens
- KathyHVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite organizer style
I have a wide array of TB organizers but have a special fondness for Ghost Whales (GH) and use the super mini, mini, and small.
The super mini makes an excellent zippered wallet and I use one to hold my work badge and commuter Smart Card. I use the mini and small to hold various do dads of different sizes. An iPhone XR with a modest case fits into a small size BTW.
I don't know why I love GWs so much. Maybe it's because they're this odd freak of nature of being both compact and spacious at the same time. Of all the various TB organizers that I have (and I have a lot), I have more GWs than any other style.
- Robert S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Unique, Versatile11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Unique, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsMakes a very handy little pen pouch
I use the medium to carry pens, pencils and markers for work. The way it opens allows easy access to all my instruments, and lays them out so I can get them zipped up again with zero hassle. I have a small one that holds my daily teas and electrolyte and a mini for chap and oil beadlets. I just love the way the open so I can get to everything so easily.
- Nathan W.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Compact, Versatile11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Compact, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect pouch!
I have multiples of these ghost whale pouches. I’m different sizes and colors. Both mesh and solid. I absolutely love them. I have one for a daily first-aid kit, I keep a small camera in another one, charging cables and a travel mouse in another one. They’re so functional and pairing them with key straps make them easy to move from bag to bag. My favorite organizer product!
- Kurt D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Unique, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat organizer
Needed something to put phone, wallet, etc when going through TSA check at airport. This is perfect
- Matthew G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Unique, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Unique, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsYou don't need it, but you'll use as many as fit in your bag
For side pockets and edc items this is a game changer. You know it keeps stuff together and clips to stuff, but the shape and size of the small down to the super mini makes it ideal for popping in a bag or mens Pant pocket. After only a few weeks I've figured out how to unzip the pouch as I take it out of the bag (I was worried I would hate unzipping two things to get to anything). This lives in the side pocket of my 30l synik but gets moved to my chrome kadet key ring, peak design everyday bags tether, and my pocket regularly. Perfect for someone who transitions between (or out of) bags regularly.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.