The Pull Du Jour (PDJ) is a fully integrated loop and pull. No more assembly required, just loop it through the top and bottom holes of the metal or plastic zipper pull and it's good to go.
3 1/16 iches / 80 mm from tip to tip, the loop itself is 2 15/16 inches / 62.5 mm.
They come in packs of 4, either 4 black, 4 orange, or 2 black and 2 orange, and they have a TB on the pull. They're chunky enough to feel good in your hand and light enough that they won't make any noise while you walk.
Not much more to say about 'em.
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, Versatile, Thoughtful Design1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, Versatile, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starslove em!
these are a great update to the classic tb zip pulls. they have a great handfeel, very smooth and the length is perfect for grasping and easily opening the zippers on my EDC. i would love to see more colors and options for mix and matching!
- Ed L.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 month agoBought For MyselfRated 1 out of 5 starsNew Style Pulls
Did not like. Old style much better.TBTOM BIHN1 month ago
We’re sorry to hear you’re not a fan! The old style is still available for those who prefer it.
- Charles M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsperfect
been wanting these for awhile
- Tyler D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat little pulls!
I decided to try these new pulls for a change. Installation was much easier and I enjoy the cleaner look over the old style pulls.
- Briz G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design1 week agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent addition to Tom Bihn bags
I added these new pulls to all my bag and they feel very nice to use, whether I am using my finger tips or holding the zipper in my fingers and having the pull in my hand. Simple to put on. Having different colors to choose from, in addition to black and orange, would be great.TBTOM BIHN1 week ago
Thank you for the review! We’re adding a third color soon ☺️
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.