The Travel Tray is perfect for storing miscellaneous items that end up in our pockets. Unlike other travel trays, ours includes a drawstring which makes packing easy and quick for any trip. Just cinch it up and you're ready to be on the go.
The Travel Tray comes in two sizes: small and large.
Cinchable Drawstring Opening
Need to pack those easy-to-lose items for your trip? Simply put your stuff into the Tray and secure it by pulling the drawstring. This features makes packing quick and convenient. When you arrive at your destination, just uncinch the tray and fold the opening down (the TOM BIHN logo should appear in the exterior of the tray).
Maintains Structure When Open
No matter what you put inside the tray — jewelry, cell phone, wallet, ball of yarn — it maintains structure when open and it won't tip over. It's always ready to corral all your small items.
- Liyin Y.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Good Storage Size, Durable, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Good Storage Size, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent multi-purpose travel and camping item
I used this one a month long trip to Southeast Asia and it was spectacular and extremely versatile. First, on the plane, as a little side caddy for everything I need on my 12 hour flight including my headphones, lip balm, toiletries, medicine, portable charger, and more! It was very spacious and could fit everything, and easily storable in the seat compartment during take off and landing. Next, when I arrived at my destination, I used it as a night stand tray for all my electronics, spare change and tickets/maps, watches and jewelry. Finally, I went on a short camping trip and it was able to keep my headlamp, first aid kit, and other quick access items next to me without having them strewn all over my tent. The fact that it was in a highly visible color helped too. I highly recommend this piece for all your travel and camping needs!
- John M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsChuck it in there
Dice, snacks, miniatures, whatever. The tray will take it all like a proper Bag of Holding (without the inter dimensional spillage risks) and it neatly fits within either my Synapse backpack or my Truck. Use it most often with the Monster Truck where it either goes in one of the side compartments or on top of whatever is in the central compartment.
- Tiffany H.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 year agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsPurchased as a gift, but want to keep
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter who has many yellow pieces from Tom Bihn. I love it so much I might want one for myself. We use these to hold a large cake of yarn while knitting or crocheting. They are also great for holding tidbits while traveling.
- Paul G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, Durable, Versatile11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsHolds my cables/chargers
Was skeptical if this was worth 20$+ dollars, when i got it on hand the quality is really great, definitely worth the price.. got the yellow, will get another when they release a purple/violet color
- Gregory F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Unique1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsLarge Travel Tray Summits on the Air SOTA
Perfect for what I wanted it for, to hold all the wires, battery, etc. for my SOTA HAM Radio Rig
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.