The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Make use of the nooks and crannies in your travel bag with the Travel Stuff Sack! The Travel Stuff Sack is available in four sizes.
Perfect For Storing Your Clothes
The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: use it to stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Unique, But Cleverly Designed Shape
The shape of the Travel Stuff Sack is a little different than you might expect: the bottom isn't square or round, but an oval. Our oval design looks sharp and helps make the Travel Stuff Sack pack efficiently in bags like the Aeronaut, Techonaut, and Synapse 25. The sack cinches shut with a drawstring closure and cord lock.
Range of Sizes
The Travel Stuff Sack comes in four sizes:
- 1: very small (very light down vest)
- 2: small (very light down jacket)
- 3: medium (down jacket)
- 4: large (all of the above)
- Karen E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy pouch
I use this when I knit with more than one ball of yarn at the same time. I put one ball of yarn in each pouch, This pouch keeps the balls separate which avoids a tangled mess. Yarn turns freely within the fabric bag .
Saves me hours of untangling a stringy mess.
- Lori L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, High Quality Craftsmanship8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsStores my unusual shaped eyeware box
Fabulous! Sooo, if you see in my profile pic, my prescription sunglasses come in a lager than average box for storage. What is a Diva to do when you need to carry your eyeware in your backpack, yet the box is odd shaped and larger than the norm?
The travel stuff bag series! Their description of fitting odd shapes is what attracted me to theses accessories! The details of measurements and specs shown in the videos and description allowed me to measure the eyeware box and select precisely the size I require ( size 2 out of 4 options). It holds my eyeware box perfectly!! The bright colours speak to my soul!
- Elizabeth E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Versatile11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsAlways good to have a few around!
You can use a travel stuff sack for anything. I’ve used one to hold knitting projects, to hold masks—one for clean masks and one for masks I need to wash, as a small purse like thing, to sort stuff in a truck tote, to use as a reusable gift bag. The colors and sizes make them versatile.
- Jeremy O.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh quality stuff sack
I like the quality
- Catherine M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Good Storage Size8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsWhat won’t this bag do?
I own so many of these. I use them for everything. Travel sack, quick grab bag, snack bag, you name it and I’ve done it. You won’t be disappointed with this purchase! Excellent quality fabric, washable, great drawstring!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.