Need a go-to shoulder/crossbody bag that's not too big or small? Then the Everyday Cubelet is the one for you!
The ideal mini-travel and everyday shoulder/crossbody bag.
Main Compartment With O-ring + Open-Top Organizer Pocket
Inside the main compartment of the Everyday Cubelet is an O-ring to which an 8" Key Strap is attached. There's also an open-top organizer pocket sized to fit a wallet, cell phone, or small notebook (i.e. Field Notes) and a pen pocket. The rest of the main compartment is open and ready for whatever you'd like to carry: passport, snacks, earbuds, sunglasses, wallet. Our Sketchbook fits nicely in here, so maybe the Everyday Cubelet is actually the perfect little shoulder bag for the artist/designer.
Exterior Zippered Pocket
On one side of the Everyday Cubelet is an exterior zippered pocket. The zipper sits at a slight angle, which allows it to open a tad more than if sat horizontally. The extra zipper length makes it a little easier to see inside of the pocket. Inside the zippered pocket is one O-ring.
O-rings On The Exterior Left + Right Sides
On the left and right sides are exterior O-rings to which a 5/8" shoulder strap is clipped. This webbing strap is simple, without a pad, and quite comfortable for the weight this little unit is apt to be carrying. We also give you the option of adding a Handle Loop: remove the included shoulder strap and clip the Handle Loop to one of the exterior O-rings and you'll be able to carry the whole affair in hand.
The Everyday Cubelet features one clean side — no exterior zippered pockets. Because the TOM BIHN label is on the left and right sides, it's up to you to determine which side is the front and which side is the back.
- Jeff D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Comfortable, Easily Adjustable9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Comfortable, Easily AdjustableRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy Little Bag
Just the right size for everyday carry. I keep my wallet, phone, keys, hand sanitizer and some mints. Light and comfortable. Looks great. My only gripe is I wish there was an O ring inside the bag on both sides of the bag instead of just the one side with the interior pocket.
- Wendy Z.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Versatile6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsBag in Bag Organizer & Bag To Go
The Everyday Cubelet is a great option for organizing things inside another bag. Roll up the strap and keep it tucked inside. The vertical orientation makes it a good alternative to the 3DOC or Side Effect (which are horizontal), depending on your packing style. For travel, it's great to have a backup option for a small bag - just swap out the contents, clip the strap back on and it's ready to go. The bag is small enough, especially carried cross body to the front, that it can go under a coat, doesn't attract attention in museums, etc.
- Greg H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Size! EDC Gold!
The Everyday Cubelet is the perfect size for carrying everyday essentials; Chargers and cables for every device, pens, writing pads, measuring tape, etc...... Also works extremely well for housing a Kindle.
Fits in the side pockets of the Synapse 24, Synik 30, and Brain Bag perfectly!
- Christina N.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Comfortable, Compact, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USA9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Comfortable, Compact, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USARated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for functional cosplay
I love all of my Tom Bihn bags. I bought this cublet in black so I could make a Star Trek tricorder inspired purse for conventions. It is just right for a functional accessory that looks close to the Tricorder. It is great good quality. I had to work hard to get the paint to stay on the bag.
- Nicholas A.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Thoughtful Design10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for everyday essentials!
Just the right size for the handful of things I take with me when I leave the house. I use the front slash pocket for my keys, and the main compartment is large enough for my phone, extra glasses, wallet, regular length pens, etc. with room to spare. I've also got a mini ghost whale pouch attached inside the main pocket ring for small items like earbuds, chapstick, and aspirin that might otherwise settle to the bottom of the bag.
The stock strap is my only real complaint, as it tends to ride up on my neck quickly, but it's detachable so I'll probably end up swapping it for something wider at some point.
I tried a couple other small waist packs/sling bags before this, and the cubelet has been the most practical to use by far. I was hesitant at first about wearing something that would give off "purse" vibes, but screw it, I want to take this thing everywhere with me now, it's that handy.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.