The Tool / Pen Wrap combines design with some practical magic (see below) to be a simple pouch that holds tools such as knitting needles, pens, pencils, markers or brushes. It features eight narrow slots specifically sized for the aforementioned items.
(Hey knitters and crocheters! We recognize that there’s a zillion different types, sizes, and shapes of tools that are used in fiber projects; we expect the Tool / Pen Wrap will work for some of you for some of your fiber tools but we know it won’t work for everyone. If you’re looking for a way to organize your circular needles and other items, check out our Knitting Tool Pouches.).
The practical magic comes in here: the interior of the slots have a clear urethane backing (the same urethane we use for our Clear Organizer Pouches and other items) that grips your tools so they don’t slip out easily when the pouch is turned upside down. This allows us to forgo a flap and keep the Tool / Pen Wrap just that: a wrap.
Fill the Tool / Pen Wrap with your tools, wrap it up, and snap it shut; a snaphook on one corner allows you to clip the Tool / Pen Wrap to the o-rings inside our larger bags.
Note: Certain pens are incredibly adherent to the urethane interior and may be difficult to insert into the slots. Sharpies or pens/pencils with rubbery grips for example, won't fit in the Tool / Pen Wrap.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Michael G.Verified BuyerBought For Myself5 months agoBought For MyselfRated 2 starsToo tight
Concept was interesting and bought it because it was the final run. In practice, the slots are sticky and make it hard to get most of my pens in and out. The ones that do go in smoothly will actually fall out. Might work better for pencils?
- Diana G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, Compact6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, CompactRated 5 starsPerfect
What I was looking for ! Roll for my work utensils
Super nice format and closing
- Anne B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage SizeRated 5 starsDelightful.
Love the blue color, size is right, as always, well made. I'm very happy they put it back in production.
- Amanda L.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USA6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USARated 5 starsGreat product
Love it! Great color, fabric, & quality. Super useful
- Stephen K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Unique, Good Storage Size6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Unique, Good Storage SizeRated 5 starsOutstanding Organizer
This thing is perfectly simple and ultimately functional.