- Sewn in USA
- High Quality Craftsmanship
- Thoughtful Design
Love it so far
It's been awesome so far. My assessment of the different pockets:
- 2 vertical side pockets: These delight me the most . It's easy to swing the bag around to the front while keeping one strap on a shoulder and digging into either side pocket to fetch something.
- Small horizontal zipper front pocket: Perfect for my wallet. Also easy to fetch out of.
- Water bottle pocket: Also love this. I did have to buy a smaller water bottle to fit here--my liter bottle is too big. I bought a 16 oz bottle that is 10.5" tall and 3" wide, and it fits wonderfully. Having the bottle in the center of the bag balances the weight of it, so it doesn't flop around or hit me in the back like it did in other bags when I kept it in the big pocket, or tethered by its lid to the outside with a carabiner.
- Large horizontal pocket toward the bottom: This is the only pocket that doesn't work as well for me. It's pretty roomy because it continues to the underside of the bag, but it's hard to take advantage of this space since any items in that underneath part are hard to retrieve when the bag is heavy and sitting, as the load inside the main pocket pushes down on the underside part. This causes that pocket to act smaller than it actually is.
- Main pocket: I like that it's divided in 2. I'm not a normal user of this space because I have it stuffed with lots of little items (a few sunscreen bottles, a couple of sunglasses cases) rather than a big item like a laptop, and sometimes a t-shirt or sweatshirt.…
Rated 5 out of 5