The Travel Tray is perfect for storing miscellaneous items that end up in our pockets. Unlike other travel trays, ours includes a drawstring which makes packing easy and quick for any trip. Just cinch it up and you're ready to be on the go.
The Travel Tray comes in two sizes: small and large.
Don't sweat the small stuff (and don't lose it).
Pop the Travel Tray out of you luggage when you arrive at your destination and drop in your keys, coins, wallet, cell phone — all that small stuff you don't want to have wandering off while you sleep.
Think of it as a babysitter for the miscellanea that ends up in your pockets: our Travel Tray keeps an eye on all that until you're ready to face the world again. Unlike other travel trays, ours includes a drawstring which makes packing easy and quick for any trip. Just cinch it up and you're ready to be on the go.
The Travel Tray comes in two sizes: small and large.
Cinchable Drawstring Opening And Closing
Need to pack those easy-to-lose items for your trip? Simply put your stuff into the Tray and secure it by pulling the drawstring. This features makes packing quick and convenient. When you arrive at your destination, just uncinch the tray and fold the opening down (the TOM BIHN logo should appear in the exterior of the tray).
Maintains Structure When Open
No matter what you put inside the tray — jewelry, cell phone, wallet, ball of yarn — it maintains structure when open and it won't tip over. It's always ready to corral all your small items.
- C.ScherrVerified ReviewerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsMultipurpose Excellence for Years
I bought this for a trip in 2018. It worked great then for keeping my odds and ends together. However, now in 2022, it has really become a treasure! I’m undergoing chemo and it’s exactly what I need to keep my mints, gum, AirPods, tissues, etc. handy and tidy in the infusion suite. It’s all pre packed and easy to put away when I finish. Perfection!
- Paul G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, High Quality Finishings6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for keys and small items
Love this, its really small compared to the large one, great quality, will get another one in purple/violet
- Melanie H.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Durable, Versatile, Great Gift7 months agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Durable, Versatile, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsVersatile - for home, travel, and as a gift bag
Reviews here and in the TB forums extol the many uses of these versatile and durable travel trays / synch bags, so I'll just add that I think they also make great gift bags (a small plant, or miscellaneous toiletry, travel, or tech items as a themed gift "basket").
- Damon S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Good Storage Size, Versatile, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for home and travel.
I have two of these. One beside the bed and one on my home office desk. Always a great place to store those bit and bobs and packs up really easily for travel. If find the large tray too big. This one is a perfect size for me.
- annie w.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Versatile, Thoughtful Design1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Versatile, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsNo more forgotten chargers!
I’ve left way too many phone charging “bricks” plugged into bedside outlets in hotels. Now, I see this bag and am reminded to gather up all those little things before departure. Travels daily in my work bad for mouse, headphones, charging cord.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.