When we made the original (now Large) Grab Bag, we had the goal to use up the small rolls of materials we have hanging around the factory. After the first couple of runs, we told ourselves "we should make a smaller version of this". Every run, we said "we should make a smaller one". Those words have echoed through time and erupted here and now, with the Small Grab Bag.
A rundown of the bag:
- A single, open main compartment
- 2 o-rings in the main compartment
- Handles on top
- Handles on the sides
- D-rings for an optional shoulder strap (the 1" Shoulder Strap is a good choice in our opinion)
- Sarah B.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Great Gift, Versatile9 months agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Great Gift, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsChristmas gift
This is a great little grab and go bag with the usual TB quality! I bought one of these as a Christmas gift for my husband -- he is into modular synths and totes around cables and other odds and ends to go with his mobile setup. Works great for this purpose, but I could also imagine a dozen other things you could use one of these for. It would even work as a small crossbody purse to carry essentials with the optional strap added. As an aside, I very much appreciate that TB uses up leftover fabric scraps to make smaller accessories instead of just letting that material go to waste.
- William V.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Good Storage Size9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsNice little bag
It is a nice bag. I like to color scheme and the excellent construction. I use it as a toiletry bag and it has been working well for that purpose.
- Maria G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Unique10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsVery useful
- Jonathan G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Versatile10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsSmall Grab Bag
Useful for storing cables when traveling. This is about the same size as a small Snake Charmer.
- Ruth J.Verified BuyerBought For Myself10 months agoBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy dandy
Stores some odds and ends - love the mix of colors! Looking forward to this being in stock again with more fun colors!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.