The Pick-Up Truck is the smallest multipurpose carryall tote that we make. Small but mighty, the Pick-Up Truck is the perfect size for library books, a modest picnic for two, or as your daily lunch bag.
- Thoughtful design: With three open-top compartments, loading and organizing your essentials becomes a breeze. Center compartment boasts a sewn-in plastic stiffener for stability and shape retention
- Smart storage: The Pick-Up Truck doesn't compromise on storage. Front and back pockets provide dedicated spaces for stowing away your quick-access items.
- Comfortable carry: Equipped with handles made with PORON® foam padding for extra comfort
3 Open-Top Compartments
The Pick-Up Truck has three open-top compartments. They are easy and intuitive to load up and will likely swallow more than you expect.
The center compartment is stabilized by a sewn-in piece of plastic stiffener. We recommend storing your heaviest items in this compartment, such as a wooden board for your charcuterie picnic. The side compartments are almost equally as capacious as the center compartment. Fill it with a picnic blanket, drinks of your choice, or extra snacks.
There are two O-rings, one of which includes a Key Strap, located in the center compartment and one O-ring in each side compartment. For additional organization, you can add our pouches onto any of these four O-rings.
Exterior Open-Top Front and Back Pockets
Exterior open-top front and back pockets sit on either side of the center compartment. They are perfect for storing small items that you want quick access to, like hand sanitizer wipes or grab-and-go bars.
PORON® Foam-Padded Handles
Like our other carryall tote bags, the Pick-Up Truck has squishy PORON® foam-padded handles that make carrying a heavy load much more comfortable. The handles are designed to be carried over your shoulder. Or if you're on the taller side, you can also carry the Pick-Up Truck in your hands.
8" Snaphook/Snaphook Key Strap
As with most of our bags, we've included a key strap. 8" long from tip-to-tip, a snaphook on either end. Good for attaching your keys to.
Since the Pick-Up Truck is a small open tote with big compartments, it's the perfect bag for adding your own modular organization, if you want. We recommend taking a look at our collection of organizational bags.
- Christel R.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest little bag for every day carry - though likely not for public transportation commuters
I love this little bag- it stands up on its own while everything is accessible. This is a big plus for me as my bag sits near my door for loading up items to take out, and sits on the seat in my car while en route. The same things I like about it (accessibility) could likely be a negative for someone taking public transportation as it would also be accessible to other folks. This is a great out and about bag, as the size limits what I can carry to reasonable levels. I'm the type of person who will load a bag up to its maximum, so I need these forced limits. In the main/middle compartment I keep my purse, my PPE, and a couple of Cubelets of random items. One side compartment carries a water bottle and snacks and the other side has my hygiene items (towel, handwipes and the like) . The front pocket holds a mini Ghost Whale with a small first aid kit and the back pocket holds my keys on a strap along with my small keychain tools. Everything I need, but not much extra space for those items I don't really need anyways. Its easy to reach in and grab what I need even when driving, as its all organized and stays that way. Before this bag was available, I was using a zipped top small shop bag for the same purposes. I like the shop bag but it doesn't stand up like the Pick Up Truck does and items do tend to shift around as a result.
- Melissa K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Versatile1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite tote
I have TB totes in all styles, sizes & colors. The Pickup is my favorite. Not too large, since I tend to overstuff & end up with more weight than I should carry. I have several & use them every day. It’s great for carrying books, lunches, essentials such as medical supplies, change of clothes, etc. Wonderful for quick stops at the market or pharmacy. One in the car holds small items so everything stays organized. One at home work keeps frequently used items within reach. Great for holding small sewing projects. Wonderful as an EDC with various TB organizational pouches. Hoping the Pickup comes back in production so I can get a few more. Additional color selection would be nice. I like to have unique colors for different uses.
- Christine C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsSo versatile!
I love this pickup truck! I have used it to hold snacks for a car trip. I've also used it to tote my lunch to work. I have also used it as an organizer for the large zip top shop bag!
- Lynn D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsCouldn't be happier
Tom came personally and measured the overhead storage in our RV and custom designed totes to fit. Well, maybe that's not exactly the way it was. "The Truck" sure looks like it was custom fit. Says a lot about the universality of the design. Best yet, when we get where we're going, the tote is handsome enough to set out till we're ready to move again.
- Christina C.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Thoughtful Design, Comfortable1 year agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Thoughtful Design, ComfortableRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Farmer's Market Bag
I use my Trucks all the time for camping or weekend trips. The smaller Pick-Up is perfect for a day out at the farmer's market where separating glass bottles so they don't clink or keeping bread/long produce/flowers upright would be helpful. The construction is obviously bombproof and the squishy handle is super comfortable even with very heavy loads. Wish I had bought more than one!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.