Carry and protect your passport or other sensitive documents while traveling.
The Passport Pouch is designed to carry and protect your passport or other sensitive documents while traveling. It opens and closes via Velcro® and fits up to four passports of any country, with or without protective plastic sleeves. It's made with two of our favorite ultralight fabrics from Japan: an exterior of 200d Halcyon ripstop and a lining of Aether.
It can be worn under or outside your clothing, or around your neck or waist—whatever works best for you. The neck/waist cord is adjustable; it's also removable, allowing you to clip the pouch into many of our bags via a Key Strap.
Think our Passport Pouch is pretty cool? Check out our other thoughtful travel bags and accessories:
Travel Stuff Sacks
Travel Laundry Stuff Sacks
Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, or Western Flyer Packing Cube Backpack or Aeronaut 30 Packing Cube Backpack
- Briz G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, Good Storage Size2 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Versatile, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect place for a passport and more
I keep my passport, immunization record, boarding passes, and baggage claim slips all in this easy to open pouch. I use the pouch o-rings with a key strap to attach to an open pocket of my Pilot bag. The quick access works great.
- Matthew R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Durable, Compact1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Durable, CompactRated 4 out of 5 starsUseful and practical
The wife and I each have one. We fly about 10-20,000 miles per year. We're glad we have this neck wallet, in which I carry my passport, vaccination booklet ("yellow card"), and a few other small critical items. AFAIK, it doesn't set off metal detectors.
Recommendation to the designer: Make it a little bit longer, so that an airplane boarding pass folded at the perforation will fit evenly. Also, put a divider inside, so the user has two separate compartments to organize items.
- Abram H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect little pouch
The passport pouch does exactly what it needs to do: hold a passport or two. I can even fit my Covid vaccination card inside. And it matches the rest of my Tom Bihn items.
- Denise B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Great Gift7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, Sewn in USA, Easily Adjustable, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsnice addition
I haven;t used it yet, but I will on my next trip. Easily holds my passport and other papers I take when
traveling, especially abroad. I like that the tie that goes around your neck or waist is quite adjustable and
- Casey M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Great Gift8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsVery useful and simple
Great for international travelers
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.