Made out of leftover fabrics, old and new, in all sorts of colors and materials.
Like the Organizer Pouch and Grab Bag before it, this is an initiative to use scrap fabrics. Here's what you can expect with the Mystery Organizer Pouch:
- It's an all-fabric flat organizer pouch in Mini or Small (your choice) with a #5 YKK zipper.
- Some things might match, but nothing is guaranteed to. You might get a Olive Cordura binding, purple trim, the front Burnt Orange and the back Dusk. Or you might get Wasabi Cordura binding and Moss front, purple trim and Aubergine back. If variety is the spice of life, these are spicy pouches.
- It's truly a mystery — we aren't offering a choice on which you get past size. Every pouch is a surprise!
- If you don't like your pouch, we will still take them back as returns, however please know that we won't offer any sort of color exchange in this case.
- NHORMAN D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Durable4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsorganizer pouch great an edc wallet
great edc wallet, been to 17 countries with me- i like the fact that it is big enough to carry big size currency like the japanese yen. overall great product for the price and functionality
- Haylee G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, Good Storage Size, Great Gift4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Unique, Good Storage Size, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsFun Organizational Addition!
These pouches, like everything from Tom Bihn, are extremely functional. I have found uses for both sizes and love the fun color and material combinations they have created. I have happy pops of color in my bags and think these would be a great gift as well!
- Garry P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat addition for my bag.
I didn't know I needed it until I had it in hand.
- David C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsReplacement holder for backpack rain cover
Got a rain cover from Amazon and of course the pouch zipper broke immediately. The small mystery organizer was a great replacement and is made with high quality materials and a proper zipper
- Drew C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Unique, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsSuch FUN!
I think that the combination of fun fabrics, colors, and fantastic craftsmanship make this one of the best unexpected/splurge pickups of mine in a long time! Just adds some extra fun to the inside of my bags.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.