A system for knitting tool organization. Color-coding; clear front; multiple sizes.
Knitting Tool Pouches can be used on their own, or together as a system. They offer a new style of tool organization allowing for modular and expandable containment of as many or as few tools as you might use. Each pouch features an O-ring on its corner, allowing you to connect the Knitting Tool Pouches to the included Wasabi Double Carabiner* or to a Key Strap or Handle Loop.
Though designed with knitting and crochet tools in mind, these handy pouches can be used to organize and store anything you can think of that'll fit in them.
All four sizes of Knitting Tool Pouches feature clear urethane fronts so you can easily see what's inside (and show off those handsome knitting or crochet tools). Sizes 1, 2, and 3 have reinforced ballistic ends that provide protection from sharp tools poking through the clear urethane fronts. An added bonus of those reinforced ballistic ends? You can tuck a small item like a button, memento, stitch marker, or even a label of contents between the ballistic and the clear urethane. (Size 4 does not have the reinforced ballistic ends as it's designed for circular needles or needle cables.)
Here's a guide to the four different sizes:
Size 1 (smallest pouch)
Designed for tools 3.25-4.25" (8-10.5 cm) long.
Designed for tools 5.5-6.5" (14-16.5 cm) long.
Designed for tools 7.25-8.25" (18.5-21cm) long.
Note: tools less than the minimum length listed above will still fit in these pouches, though those tools have the potential to slip past the ballistic ends that provide poke-through protection to the clear urethane fronts.
A square pouch designed to hold circular needles with tips less than 4" or interchangeable needle cables. This pouch measures about 4.25" (10.5cm). It's designed to hold cables without bending or kinking them. Other uses for this pouch? Stitch markers, bobbins of embroidery floss, measuring tape, needle gauges and other similarly shaped/sized tools.
*Note: One Double Carabiner is included per order of Knitting Tool Pouches; if you order one Knitting Tool Pouch, you’ll receive one Double Carabiner. If you order three Knitting Tool Pouches, you’ll receive one Double Carabiner
- David N.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, Unique8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsNot just Knitting Tools
I use this for knives and forks for my lunch, pens and pencils. You can decide whether you put the stuff in front of or behind the fabric flaps depending on what you are putting in. The clear front is the best because you can see what is in them.
- Virginia C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable, Good Storage Size12 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Ever
I love the fact that it is small enough for me to take a few things and not have a bulky storage pouch with me all the time. I love the craftmenship I don't feel like if a pull on the zipper one time too many that it will fall apart. I love knowing it is a product made in the USA!
- laure o.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsGood addition to Swift
The size is just right to keep little bits together.
- Patricia D.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, Unique7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsKnitting pouch
Fabulous idea. Love side protector panels
- Eleonora M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Easily Adjustable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Easily AdjustableRated 5 out of 5 starsSee it don't lose it
Handy see through pouch that I can attach to my little swift. Using it for stitch markers and I love it!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.