Made out of leftover fabrics, these pouches come in a wide variety of colors that we choose for you. Fun, huh!
Double Organizer Pouches add two extra pockets of organization to any bag. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, Double Organizer Pouches attach to any of the O-rings inside our messenger bags, backpacks, briefcases, travel bags, laptop bags, and knitting bags. If you have another bag, that's ok — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouch or break it off.
Double Organizer Pouches zip with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider, which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos.
The clear material used on the front of the Double Organizer Pouch is made of urethane instead of PVC. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn’t good for your health (ever open a brand-new PVC shower curtain, get a headache, and wonder why?) or the environment. The European Union has gone so far as to ban PVC children’s toys. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Erica P.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 starsCarry your travel documents
The small size is a perfect travel document pouch. The back (larger) pocket holds a passport (or multiples, I haven't tried to max this out). The front pocket holds a trusted traveler card, and other cards if you like. I appreciate the two pockets because I can pull out my passport without disturbing the stuff in the front pocket.
- Analisa G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsExactly what I needed
I love the duo pockets and ykk zipps! Well made!
- Frank B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts CompactRated 5 starsPassport holder
Great for keeping passport and other small papers
- Laurabelle S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Versatile10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, VersatileRated 5 starsGreat for Organization
I used this for my passport/paperwork on one side and paper money on the other side. Very helpful with keeping things organized.
- Heather R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Thoughtful Design1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Good Storage Size, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsWorks beautifully
Love my little pouch. I color-code and sticky-note my planner, and this pouch is great for my favorite pens and my sticky notes. I clip it to the planner, and am ready for work. It holds 8 pens and 2 notepads.