Made out of leftover fabrics, these pouches come in a wide variety of colors that we choose for you. Fun, huh!
Clear Organizer Pouches add an extra pocket of organization to any bag. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the Clear Organizer Pouches attach to any of the O-rings inside our messenger bags, backpacks, briefcases, travel bags, laptop bags, and knitting bags. If you have another bag, that's ok — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouch or break it off.
Clear Organizer Pouches are available in the following sizes:
Mini: 5.7" x 3.9" (145 x 100 mm)
Small: 7.1" x 4.9" (180 x 125 mm)
Medium: 10.2" x 7.1" (260 x 180 mm)
Pen/Pencil: 9.1" x 3.9" (230 x 100 mm)
Large (fits U.S. or A4 letter papers or file folders): 14.6" x 11.2" (370 x 285 mm)
Clear Organizer Pouches zip with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider, which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos. They are made from our 1000 denier Cordura® nylon fabric with a front window of .016" clear urethane.
The clear material that we use is made of urethane instead of PVC. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn’t good for your health (ever open a brand-new PVC shower curtain, get a headache, and wonder why?) or the environment. The European Union has gone so far as to ban PVC children’s toys. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
Other varieties of Organizer Pouches are also available:
Mesh Ballistic Organizer Pouches
Cordura® Organizer Pouches
Ballistic Nylon Organizer Pouches
Halcyon/nylon Organizer Pouches
Padded Organizer Pouches
Clear Organizer Wallet
Clear Quarter Packing Cube
3D Clear Organizer Cube
- MHVerified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, Durable10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, High Quality Finishings, Versatile, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsMini ~ fits more than expected
Pictured: Mini size, Canary 1000 Cordura, indoor overhead lighting. (Each of these items will fit in the pouch, but not all at the same time - just shown together for reference). In the 2nd photo, items inside the pouch are a reusable face mask, lip balm, and a .35oz deodorant. Outside: Nalgene bottle (2oz), AirPods, travel razor. Credit cards and gift cards slide in and out easily. Pouch also works well on a lanyard with ID badge and face mask.
- Jeff S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Compact, Durable, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat "Never want to see it, but always gotta have it" bag
I use one of these for my bag for the things that I don't want loose, and don't really even want to see...until I need them: things like nail clippers, chap stick, Advil, bandaids, etc. The clear window is wonderful as it let's me see what's inside. And, I love that you can get different sizes of pouches, so they always have one that fits your needs.
- Ryan K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage Size8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for what I needed
Was looking for a pen-case for my Synik 30. This was ideal!
- Janet B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Versatile10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsClear Organizer Pouch
I use this to store credit and debit cards. I am able to clip it into my small cafe bag which is my EDC. Because it is clear on one side, I can easily see my cards.
- Robert J.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Unique7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Versatile, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsVery Useful
This is a great pouch -- I bought it for travel, as a sort of see-through wallet for foreign currencies.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.