Made out of leftover fabrics, these pouches come in a wide variety of colors that we choose for you. Fun, huh!
Clear Organizer Pouches add an extra pocket of organization to any bag. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the Clear Organizer Pouches attach to any of the O-rings inside our messenger bags, backpacks, briefcases, travel bags, laptop bags, and knitting bags. If you have another bag, that's ok — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouch or break it off.
Clear Organizer Pouches are available in the following sizes:
Mini: 5.7" x 3.9" (145 x 100 mm)
Small: 7.1" x 4.9" (180 x 125 mm)
Medium: 10.2" x 7.1" (260 x 180 mm)
Pen/Pencil: 9.1" x 3.9" (230 x 100 mm)
Large (fits U.S. or A4 letter papers or file folders): 14.6" x 11.2" (370 x 285 mm)
Clear Organizer Pouches zip with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider, which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos. They are made from our 1000 denier Cordura® nylon fabric with a front window of .016" clear urethane.
The clear material that we use is made of urethane instead of PVC. This is a conscious and, we hope, conscientious decision on our part; PVC is pretty nasty stuff. It isn’t good for your health (ever open a brand-new PVC shower curtain, get a headache, and wonder why?) or the environment. The European Union has gone so far as to ban PVC children’s toys. Unfortunately, PVC is still the third most widely used thermoplastic polymer, in part because urethane and other alternatives tend to be more expensive than PVC. We think the added expense of urethane is worth it for the health of you, us, and the planet.
Other varieties of Organizer Pouches are also available:
Mesh Ballistic Organizer Pouches
Cordura® Organizer Pouches
Ballistic Nylon Organizer Pouches
Halcyon/nylon Organizer Pouches
Padded Organizer Pouches
Clear Organizer Wallet
Clear Quarter Packing Cube
3D Clear Organizer Cube
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Janet B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, Versatile2 days agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Compact, Durable, VersatileRated 5 starsClear Organizer Pouch
I use this to store credit and debit cards. I am able to clip it into my small cafe bag which is my EDC. Because it is clear on one side, I can easily see my cards.
- Alisa Ann W.Verified BuyerBought For Gift10 months agoBought For GiftRated 4 starsToo small
This pouch was actually too small for my husband to get cards in and out easily. Super well made but went for bigger size.
- Todd M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage Size8 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, High Quality Finishings, Good Storage SizeRated 5 starsClear Organizer Pouch
I used this pouch as my passport holder during my recent international trip. Worked great!
- David S.Verified BuyerBought For Myself6 months agoBought For MyselfRated 5 starsGreat
- Domiciano V.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Made in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, DurableRated 5 starsNifty little pouch
Bought a few in different colors with no specific use in mind and they have ended up being so useful to organize smaller items and color coded.