Rare Bag Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The TOM BIHN Rare Bag Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on the first day of every month, beginning March 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on the last day of every month (each, a “Monthly Entry Period”) through December 31, 2022 (overall, the “Sweepstakes Period”). See chart in section 3, for more details.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, all United States territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of TOM BIHN (“Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, Sweepstakes and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in or win a prize in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period visit tombihn.com (“Website”), click on link to Rare Bag Giveaway, and submit your email address (“Entry”) to receive one (1) Entry into that Monthly Entry Period only. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address, per Monthly Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry. Entries will not be carried forward for any subsequent Monthly Entry Period(s).
SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWINGS AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on or about the first business day of the month, following the end of each of the Monthly Entry Periods from among all eligible Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and the drawings. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/household, per Monthly Entry Period. The potential winners will be required to execute and return, an address verification form/eligibility confirmation via e-mail within five (5) days of notification attempt, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If the potential winner cannot be reached, does not respond within the time noted above, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her documents are undeliverable for any reason, such potential prize winner will be disqualified, and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected from all remaining eligible Entries received for that Monthly Entry Period. Prizes will be delivered within 6 weeks of winner confirmation. By accepting a Prize, each winner attests to the provisions stated herein including the accuracy of his/her personal information and his/her compliance with these Official Rules.
Monthly Entry Period Monthly Entry Period Timing Random Drawing 1 12:00AM ET on 3/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 3/31/22 4/1/22 2 12:00AM ET on 4/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 4/30/22 5/1/22 3 12:00AM ET on 5/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 5/31/22 6/1/22 4 12:00AM ET on 6/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 6/30/22 7/1/22 5 12:00AM ET on 7/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 7/31/22 8/1/22 6 12:00AM ET on 8/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 8/31/22 9/1/22 7 12:00AM ET on 9/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 9/30/22 10/1/22 8 12:00AM ET on 10/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 10/31/22 11/1/22 9 12:00AM ET on 11/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 11/30/22 12/1/22 10 12:00AM ET on 12/1/22 through 11:59PM ET on 12/31/22 1/1/23 11 12:00AM ET on 1/1/23 through 11:59PM ET on 1/31/23 2/1/23 12 12:00AM ET on 2/1/23 through 11:59PM ET on 2/28/23 3/1/23
- SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: One (1) TOM BIHN rare bag will be given away for each Monthly Entry Period (12 total). The approximate retail value of the prize varies each month, depending on the style of the rare bag (Approximate Retail Value: min. $100-max. $300).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded on an “as-is” basis, non-transferable, and no substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize becomes unavailable. No cash redemption of prize, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Resale of prizes is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, or any other method, Sponsor will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes Entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or Device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or Device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawings will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received per Monthly Entry Period, prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Monthly Prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by March 30, 2023, to: TOM BIHN Winners, 4750A Ohio Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134.
- SPONSOR: TOM BIHN, 4750A Ohio Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134.