The Large Zip-Top Shop Bag is a super light, durable, and comfortable multipurpose tote bag that zips shut to keep your items secured.
- Large zip-top main compartment for storing heavy items
- Contains two smaller 3D interior pockets
- Constructed with piping on the seams to maintain the bag's structure
- Handles with PORON® foam padding for extra comfort
Large Zip-Top Main Compartment
The main compartment of the Large Zip-Top Shop Bag can fit a lot! It's perfect for your farmer's market haul, to-go lunch, books, or folded up clothing.
The inside of the Large Zip-Top Shop Bag has two deep, open-top pockets you can use for items like wine or water bottles. There are also 2 O-rings in the interior of the bag. On one of the O-rings is a Key Strap and the other is unoccupied so that you can clip on a pouch, if you want.
Piping on the Seams
We've piped the seams with the same stiff plastic material used on hat brims. This piping gives the Zip-Top Shop Bag enough structure to stand up while you're filling it.
PORON® Foam-Padded Handles
In addition to its good looks and organization, you'll notice that the Large Zip-Top Shop Bag's PORON®-padded handles make it comfortable to carry, even when it's quite heavy. Designed to be an ideal length that will allow most people to carry the bag in their hand or wear it over their shoulder, these handles successfully prevent that awful hand-slicing or shoulder-tugging experience of lugging traditional non-padded fabric handles. The PORON® will never break down or wear thin, no matter how many trips you make to the store.
8" Snaphook/Snaphook Key Strap
As with most of our bags, we've included a key strap. 8" long from tip-to-tip, a snaphook on either end. Good for attaching your keys to.
The Large Zip-Top Shop Bag is the perfect bag for adding your own modular organization or clipping accessories into the O-rings, if you want. We recommend taking a look at our collection of organizational bags.
- Jesse B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Unique, Good Storage Size, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Made in USA, Unique, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 4 out of 5 stars5-star(ish)
Honestly, the only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it would have been really useful to include hooks to attach a shoulder strap, and seems like an odd omission. I added them myself, and it's really made the bag a 5-star tote / hauler.
- Melanie H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile, Comfortable, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsThe most versatile TB bag, in my opinion
Really hoping for more color options because this is my most used TB bag and I'd love to purchase a few more. It's the little black dress of bags- highly versatile, performs flawlessly as a beautiful, often-complimented grocery tote or as a voluminous personal size carry-on item. I use it for groceries, road trips (carrying coats, snacks, books, etc), and weekend travel (it actually holds a weeks worth of warm weather clothes plus toiletries, with room left over). I also pack it (folded) into my carry-on bag for use as an extra/overflow bag for souvenirs, etc or as a market tote when traveling. Sturdy enough construction that I wouldn't worry if I had to gate-check it but light enough to use as an everyday grocery tote. Comfortable handles.
-Interior, shown with a TB packing Cube Shoulder bag in the bottom (holding a weekend of clothes), and a TB Vertical Packing Cubelet, with lots of room left over
-Packed inside a TB Fabric 3D Organizer Cube, which is 1 liter, 7.1" (w) x 4.3" (h) x 2" (d)
-Last 2 photos: Cobalt blue, shown folded in the bottom and in the side pocket of a TB Truck
- Elaine M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Comfortable, Versatile, Durable1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Comfortable, Versatile, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsMultifunctional
I have shop bags in all the iterations (large, small, zipped, unzipped, various fabrics). The zipped are the most multifunctional for me, since they contain everything securely. Gets used as airplane carry on bag, travel tote, beach bag, shopping bag, project bag, carry various bits and bobs to the car bag, gym bag, dog gear bag...
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage SizeRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I use this so much more than I expected. I have it as a shopping bag in my car but also find myself using it as an overnight bag. The black on black is also discreet enough I can use it for work. Love the black label for that reason.
- Beau C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Compact, Great Gift1 year agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Compact, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsVery Handy!
Folds/Rolls up nicely, so it can be kept tucked away in the car when I need it. Side pockets help separate things when needed and don’t get in the way when not. Zipper fully closes even when packed to the brim. Nice cushioned handles, too. Very handy.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.