The 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cube with a twist... or turn.
This is a pretty simple design: a 1.25L all-fabric, vertically oriented cube. Two o-rings on the exterior for attaching to a key strap, shoulder strap, carabiner, or handle loop. One o-ring on the inside so you can continue your TOM BIHN Matryoshka-esque nesting organizational system.
Small, simple, well made, and handy.
An All-Fabric Organizer Cube oriented just how you want it.
Simple Bag, Quality Materials
We offer variations in 200d Halcyon or 210d Cerylon, both ultra-lightweight and ultra-tough. Not to mention, the colors are sure to be eye-grabbing, so it will be hard to leave this organizer behind. The fabrics have been abrasion tested by both our suppliers and our in-house lab. Conclusion? 200d Halcyon and 210d Cerylon are perhaps a bit overkill for a simple organizer bag, and you expect nothing less from us.
O-Rings on the Left + Right Exterior Sides
Two O-rings on the left and right exterior sides allow you to clip a Key Strap to the Vertical Packing Cubelet and attach it to the O-rings inside your larger TOM BIHN bag like the front pocket of the Pilot. They also allow you to clip on a Shoulder Strap so that you can wear the Cube as an everyday shoulder bag.
A simple, no-frills open compartment greets you behind the zipper with an o-ring inside.
- JenVerified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USA, Compact4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Sewn in USA, CompactRated 5 out of 5 starsGlasses corral
For awhile now I've been looking for a way to corral the reader-, computer-, and sun - glasses I should carry with me when I leave the house. I picked up the VPC on a whim and discovered it's the perfect solution for corralling the glasses! The VPC sits untethered, upright, and open in my bag (current EDC is a Makers Bag), making it easy to find and pull out the right pair when needed. There's definitely enough room to slide a small bottle of lens cleaner inside as well. Even with the contents, I can still close the zipper if needed, which I can foresee doing if I move this to a bag where it's more likely to shift around.
I appreciate that the VPC doesn't have the hook as the 3DOC does, so I don't have to fuss with folding it out of the way.
As someone who usually prefers horizontal bag orientations, I'm not sure what else I would use this for, but its current use precisely meets a need.
- AmyVerified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable, Compact3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable, CompactRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent Glasses Case
Like a reviewer below, I ordered this cubelet to be a glasses case. This is going to serve me well as a dedicated glasses space so I never forget my sunglasses or my glasses out and about. Plus the acai color is GORGEOUS.
- John R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat Size Bag. Almost as big as 2 smaller Cubelets
I'm a fan of the original cubelet which is 1/2 the size of this one. Use it to store my tech goodies (adaptors, chargers cables, etc.) but it doesn't fit larger laptop power bricks. This larger cubelet allows me to put the laptop power bricks in there. Would also make a great packing cube for going on travel.
- IRIS K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Compact, Thoughtful Design, Durable, Versatile3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Compact, Thoughtful Design, Durable, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect for travel snacks
This is a great size for travel snacks to keep in your carry on bag or EDC
- Susan W.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Unique, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USARated 5 out of 5 starsSurprisingly Great!
I was curious about the Vertical Packing Cubelet but didn't pull the trigger on it until they offered it (very briefly) in the now retired ultraviolet halcyon. I tend to prefer a more east/west orientation for most of my bags and pouches but I'm SO glad I got this one. It is absolutely great to carry my glasses (i.e. regulater glasses and readers) with a microfiber cloth. I can also use it as my contact lens kit - 2 boxes of daily wear contacts and a small saline solution bottle, etc. Fits perfectly in the front pocket of my Pilot and adds a great pop of color.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.