The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Make use of the nooks and crannies in your travel bag with the Travel Stuff Sack! The Travel Stuff Sack is available in four sizes.
Perfect For Storing Your Clothes
The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: use it to stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Unique, But Cleverly Designed Shape
The shape of the Travel Stuff Sack is a little different than you might expect: the bottom isn't square or round, but an oval. Our oval design looks sharp and helps make the Travel Stuff Sack pack efficiently in bags like the Aeronaut, Techonaut, and Synapse 25. The sack cinches shut with a drawstring closure and cord lock.
Range of Sizes
The Travel Stuff Sack comes in four sizes:
- 1: very small (very light down vest)
- 2: small (very light down jacket)
- 3: medium (down jacket)
- 4: large (all of the above)
- Elizabeth E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsAlways good to have a few around!
You can use a travel stuff sack for anything. I’ve used one to hold knitting projects, to hold masks—one for clean masks and one for masks I need to wash, as a small purse like thing, to sort stuff in a truck tote, to use as a reusable gift bag. The colors and sizes make them versatile.
- Karen E.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design5 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy pouch
I use this when I knit with more than one ball of yarn at the same time. I put one ball of yarn in each pouch, This pouch keeps the balls separate which avoids a tangled mess. Yarn turns freely within the fabric bag .
Saves me hours of untangling a stringy mess.
- Kristine K.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, Durable, Versatile, Easily Adjustable6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, Durable, Versatile, Easily AdjustableRated 5 out of 5 starsHave a bunch of these, but had to have the orange one!
So basic, but so useful, we have about 10 of these around the house that we use for storing small knitting projects, toiletries, cables and chargers, and so on. I saw the orange one when shopping for something else, it went right into the cart, so cute :-)
- Jeremy O.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsHigh quality stuff sack
I like the quality
- Debra R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, Easily Adjustable9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, Easily AdjustableRated 4 out of 5 starsTravel Stuff Sack
Good quality organizer
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.