Made out of leftover fabrics, old and new, in all sorts of colors and materials.
Like the Organizer Pouch and Grab Bag before it, this is an initiative to use scrap fabrics. Here's what you can expect with the Mystery Organizer Pouch:
- It's an clear-fronted flat organizer pouch in Mini, Small, or Pen/Pencil (your choice) with a #5 YKK zipper.
- Some things might match, but nothing is guaranteed to. You might get a Virdian 210 Ballistic binding and the back Wilderness. Or you might get Wasabi Cordura binding and Aubergine back. If variety is the spice of life, these are spicy pouches.
- It's truly a mystery — we aren't offering a choice on which you get past size. Every pouch is a surprise!
- If you don't like your pouch, we will still take them back as returns, however please know that we won't offer any sort of color exchange in this case.
Not a fan of the mystery? Want an extra pocket on the pouch? Check out the Double Organizer Pouch.
- Martina4 minutes agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love it! Well made, durable. Great for security checks at concerts and Disneyland.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.