Due to Phase 1 reopening in Washington State, we can now ship orders placed for bags. Many of you have asked when we’d be able to ship bags, so we know you’re as excited about this as we are.
Bag Orders & Shipping Information
- You can place new orders for bags now; at checkout, you’ll see that we expect to ship your order during the week of 05/25.
- Our first priority is to ship the orders customers have placed over the last six weeks. We estimate that shipping those orders will take us a little less than two weeks.
- Once those orders have shipped, we will ship new orders for bags within 1-3 days of the order being placed and we will offer curbside pick-up in Seattle for masks or bags.
- You can place one order for masks and bags, or just masks or just bags.
- Continental U.S. orders for bags will ship via UPS Ground. International and Hawaii & Alaska shipping options will remain the same.
Status of Bag Inventory
- You can place orders for bags now. Placing an order now effectively reserves that item just for you.
- Our Seattle factory will continue to exclusively manufacture Reusable Cloth Face Masks; non-essential manufacturing (bags) does not re-open until Phase Two of Washington State's reopening plan.
- We plan to retire a significant number of designs; after not being able to manufacture bags for months, we just won’t be able to restock everything.
- We are working on the list of designs that will retire and will share that list as soon as we can.
In the past six weeks, all of our efforts have been focused on manufacturing and offering Reusable Cloth Face Masks. We’ll continue to manufacture and offer “Buy One, Give One” Reusable Cloth Face Masks as we ship existing inventory of bags. Want to see how many masks we've made, how many we've donated? View this public spreadsheet.
Questions? Just ask! firstname.lastname@example.org