Feature image: Coyote Swift by kkintea.
This summer, we were curious about what members of the Forum were up to. Among other things, we asked what bags they were carrying, books they were reading, and music they had in their rotation. We got back lots of great responses, and wanted to share some with you.
If you've got a long weekend heading your way, or if you're trying to hold on to just a few more lazy days and want something to read or listen to and relax, check out these suggestions.
And if what you read here has you feeling inspired, hop on over to the Forum for more.
Bags we're carrying
- "Brand-new Pilot, Aubergine/Wasabi.” — TavaPeak
- "For work, my Nordic Swift. While on vacation, a Black 3D Organizer Cube/Dyneema Daylight Backpack/Small Shop Bag in Northwest Sky and Large Shop Bag in Island.” — Pokilani
- "Carrying my Black Dyneema/Wasabi Medium Cafe Bag. Traveling with a Linen Daylight Briefcase and Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet Western Flyer.” — Juanito
- "Most recent trip: Black/Wasabi Aeronaut 30 for clothes/shoes/toiletries, Black/Wasabi Synapse 25 as mobile office, Black and Northwest Sky Shop Bags with travel snacks and camp cooking gear.” — kathryn
- "Grey/Iberian Synapse 19 as my work bag, Black/Iberian Side Effect for short evening walks or going out on weekends, Linen/Navy Small Cafe Bag for longer outings. ... Plus my Shop Bags (Northwest Sky, Island) are getting lots of use (grocery shopping, farmers market, hauling spare shoes/sunscreen/snacks/etc to leave in the car for after a hike)." — ClaireJ
- "Smart Alec (Black/Navy/Iberian) with Upper Modular Pocket (Navy/Steel), everyday carry for work and travel." — gatorfan
Stuff we're reading
What we're listening to