The Travel Tray is perfect for storing miscellaneous items that end up in our pockets. Unlike other travel trays, ours includes a drawstring which makes packing easy and quick for any trip. Just cinch it up and you're ready to be on the go.
The Travel Tray comes in two sizes: small and large.
Don't sweat the small stuff (and don't lose it).
Pop the Travel Tray out of you luggage when you arrive at your destination and drop in your keys, coins, wallet, cell phone — all that small stuff you don't want to have wandering off while you sleep.
Think of it as a babysitter for the miscellanea that ends up in your pockets: our Travel Tray keeps an eye on all that until you're ready to face the world again. Unlike other travel trays, ours includes a drawstring which makes packing easy and quick for any trip. Just cinch it up and you're ready to be on the go.
The Travel Tray comes in two sizes: small and large.
Cinchable Drawstring Opening And Closing
Need to pack those easy-to-lose items for your trip? Simply put your stuff into the Tray and secure it by pulling the drawstring. This features makes packing quick and convenient. When you arrive at your destination, just uncinch the tray and fold the opening down (the TOM BIHN logo should appear in the exterior of the tray).
Maintains Structure When Open
No matter what you put inside the tray — jewelry, cell phone, wallet, ball of yarn — it maintains structure when open and it won't tip over. It's always ready to corral all your small items.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Tiffany H.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, Versatile1 month agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 starsPurchased as a gift, but want to keep
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter who has many yellow pieces from Tom Bihn. I love it so much I might want one for myself. We use these to hold a large cake of yarn while knitting or crocheting. They are also great for holding tidbits while traveling.Was this helpful?
- Josh N.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful DesignRated 5 starsClean and tidy on the go.
I love this travel tray. It keeps things where they need to be and not lost in the room.Was this helpful?
- Jim F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, High Quality Finishings, Great Gift4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, High Quality Finishings, Great GiftRated 5 starsBest travel bedside accessory yet!
What wonderful way to empty my pockets on a trip and be sure nothing gets left behind. We have 3 large and one small. Radio gear in one, phone charger and cords in the small.
What a way to travel! Besides they look good at the bedside!Was this helpful?
- Matthew H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Unique6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, UniqueRated 5 starsBest bag for small knitting projects!
The large travel tray's most functional feature is the versatility of being a closable cinch-sack but also being a stable, flat, open basket. I ordered several more of these for packing multiple small knitting projects when traveling. Cinched up closed, nothing is spilling out into the bottom of my carry-on. Opened up, my knitting and yarn are convenient and stable, and I can drop the sock or scarf I'm knitting into it immediately if I need to get up.Was this helpful?
- Monica H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Compact, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA2 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Compact, Durable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USARated 5 starsExcellent for Travel
Great for putting in items that you don’t want to misplace while traveling!Was this helpful?