The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Make use of the nooks and crannies in your travel bag with the Travel Stuff Sack! The Travel Stuff Sack is available in four sizes.
Perfect For Storing Your Clothes
The Travel Stuff Sack is extremely versatile: use it to stow and compress your down/polyfill jackets and vests, separate dirty clothes from clean clothes, or pack the clothes that don't need to be folded.
Unique, But Cleverly Designed Shape
The shape of the Travel Stuff Sack is a little different than you might expect: the bottom isn't square or round, but an oval. Our oval design looks sharp and helps make the Travel Stuff Sack pack efficiently in bags like the Aeronaut, Techonaut, and Synapse 25. The sack cinches shut with a drawstring closure and cord lock.
Range of Sizes
The Travel Stuff Sack comes in four sizes:
- 1: very small (very light down vest)
- 2: small (very light down jacket)
- 3: medium (down jacket)
- 4: large (all of the above)
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
- Debra R.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, Easily Adjustable3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Compact, Durable, Easily AdjustableRated 4 starsTravel Stuff Sack
Good quality organizerWas this helpful?
- Juanita T.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, Versatile3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Good Storage Size, VersatileRated 5 starsPerfect for my makeup stash
I haven’t used this bag for traveling yet. I did use it to tote makeup for a session I had. It held everything I needed.Was this helpful?
- James M.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, High Quality Finishings, Durable1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, High Quality Finishings, DurableRated 5 starsGood for Extras
I needed something to carry an extra pair of sandals while traveling so I got this stuff sack. It works great for keeping them separate from other things in my bag. It is made very well and seems very durable. It should last me for many years.Was this helpful?
- Reanna W.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Durable, Versatile1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Good Storage Size, Durable, VersatileRated 5 starsDoes the job!
Had a size 1 for 5 years and it's held up great. Got a bigger size 3 to carry my thin workout clothes to work and for just-in-case while traveling. Fits perfect for this use. The size 1 is regularly in my Synapse holding electronic items.Was this helpful?
- Elizabeth S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Durable, Versatile4 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Durable, VersatileRated 5 starsStuff Sacks: Essential and Amazing!
I have lost track of how many Stuff Sacks I've purchased over the years. They are so handy and versatile- I use them all the time in a variety of ways. They're excellent for traveling, but really they are useful for so many things and in so many situations! Buy them in a variety of sizes- you will NOT be sorry!Was this helpful?