Ballistic nylon. Quilted fleece topper. Thick foam. It's the ultimate dog bed.
Designed to be the ultimate dog bed. U.S. 1050d HT Ballistic Nylon covers four interlocking bolsters, providing plenty of support for a tired dog's chin. In the middle of the ring of bolsters is a quilted fleece, zip-in topper: easy to remove for washing. The fleece is warm and cozy — expect your dog to nest on in. Trail-weary bones will find comfort on a thick layer of 1-1/2" foam.
Fits dogs up to about 150 pounds.
- Tafat L.Verified BuyerBought For Myself1 month agoBought For MyselfRated 5 starsSummit Bed
This bed is made of high quality material and is practical because it can be taken apart and washed (inserts, blanket). It’s big enough for my large dog. He does like to rest his chin on the cushions.
- Hilde S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, Unique1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, High Quality Finishings, Durable, UniqueRated 4 starsNice for big dogs with friends
The pillow stuffed sides and overall durability of the bed are exceptional features. However, the actual padding in the center is strangely thin compared to the extravagantly padded edges. When my dog has friends come to visit she + one friend + many toys can fit in the bed - which is adorable, but when she's on her own she strongly prefers to sleep on the much cushier, much cheaper circular bed I purchased from Costco.
- John F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, DurableRated 5 starsOur Dog loves this bed!
This is an amazing dog bed. Pricey? Yes. But its quality and durability matches all other Tom Bihn products. We are confident it will last a very long time. And our dog absolutely loved it immediately. The elevated side bolsters are the perfect height to rest her head. I know that this was supposed to be Tom Bihn’s last run of these beds, but they sold out immediately and would encourage it’s continued production as we would happily buy another!
- Darcy J.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, DurableRated 5 starsA hit with all the critters
This bed is a hit with all three of my critters (one dog, two cats) and has become a favorite of one of the cats. She stores her favorite toys in it and can be found napping in it most evenings. She's the grey kitty in the pictures. Pictures were taken in the first hour after putting the bed out.
- Seán O S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, High Quality Finishings1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 starsGreat big bed which seems to be sturdy
Finally, a decent sized dog bed that doesn't feel like it'll fall apart within the year!
All the previous, not cheap, dog beds started falling apart within a year.
Not had this one a year yet, but it seems far sturdier than previous ones, nice and firm for a big dog and looks great!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.