2019 Forum Gift!
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.
Our masks are satisfaction guaranteed. Please firstname.lastname@example.org if you're happy with your mask *or* there's something that doesn't work for you. We want to hear from you!
Cut and Sewn in Seattle
Our bags and face masks are designed and cut & sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
The fine print:
- One per household.
- No need to buy anything else to order the gift! Shipping is on us.
- Shh! Keep it top secret. Don’t share this link anywhere else or discuss the Forum gift anywhere else. We want to continue to offer the Forum gift for as long as we can, but that become difficult if word spreads.
- We want your feedback on this year's Forum gift! Post your feedback in the Forum Gift Feedback (WARNING: SPOILERS!) thread (will be posted 01/17)
- We won’t be able to add the gift to existing orders and we can't combine orders to include the surprise. If you have already placed an order, just order the gift separately; that’s okay with us.
- It's super important to order the gift using the link we shared above as opposed to putting a comment in the comments box requesting the gift (we will likely miss that and thus not include a gift).
- If ordered with other bags or accessories, the gift will ship right away with those items. Gifts ordered on their own may take up to two weeks to ship because it's quite happily busy 'round here.
- There's only a limited number of these, of course. When they're gone, they are gone, and there won't be much we can do about it. Sorry!