The Mesh Travel Laundry Stuff Sack works like this: start your trip off with the sack full of clean clothes, and as they become dirty, put them in the other end of the same sack with mesh to help air out your dirty laundry.
Double Compartment Sack
The Travel Laundry Stuff Sack comes with two compartments separated by a floating divider. Simply place all your clothes on one side and pull the drawstring. As they become dirty, just place them on the other side. You don't need separate bags for your clean and dirty clothes now! The sack comes with a black drawstring on one end and a red drawstring on the other end so you can differentiate and remember where you put your clean and dirty clothes.
Comes In Two Sizes
All-Fabric or Mesh
We offer a all-fabric and a half-mesh option. If you want your dirty clothes to air out a little while being nicely contained (or want to see your clean clothes if you're on the opposite end of the spectrum with how you use mesh cubes), this is the one for you! If you want everything tightly contained and have as much barrier as possible between your clean and dirty clothes and the rest of the items in your bag or area, the all-fabric is probably the best way for you!
- Jonathan B.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Unique, Versatile9 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Unique, VersatileRated 4 out of 5 starsLet's air things out between us.
Sometimes good fences make great neighbors, and sometimes you want to divide the wheat from the chaff. That'll do, pig.
2-tone pulls are a great idea. Only nit: would have liked to see reinforcement on mesh hems, I am just durability biased.
- Daniel F.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Easily Adjustable, High Quality Finishings, Thoughtful Design10 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Versatile, Easily Adjustable, High Quality Finishings, Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
I use this as it is intended, a stuff sack. I am a bigger guy, and am continually dialing in my one bag for travel. This allows me to carry two t-shirts, 3 underwear, and 2 pair socks and shove it in the bottom of my Synik 22 with a pair of slacks and dress shirt in a PCSB to complete the clothing packing.
- Yuki T.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable, Great Gift11 months agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Compact, Durable, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the new color
I purchased two of these one in like a green color and the other one in that new kind of burgundy color. I gave it to my brother and sister-in-law. who are avid outdoorsy people. My sister-in-law is very hard to buy for she doesn't like typical stuff that women like. She loved the stuff sack she's into hiking and camping and trail running and she loves practical gifts so she can't wait to use it on her necks trip which is skiing I believe.
- james w.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design11 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful DesignRated 5 out of 5 starsMesh travel stuff Sack. The ultimate travel accessory
Great product, I own three with one somewhat smaller. This product solved the problem of reducing my dirty clothes on my return trips. Before I'd pack my suitcase but had to bring an extra bag just for the dirty clothes but no more. Dirty clothes take up the same space as the clean ones did when I left. Would like to see a smaller one for my smaller items ie; socks ,etc.
- Kelly G.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, Durable1 month agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Sewn in USA, High Quality Craftsmanship, Good Storage Size, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsLove being able to separate dirty from clean
I appreciate being able to separate my dirty and clean clothes without needing a second bag. I’m debating buying a second one!
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.