2016 Forum Gift!
You can expect your TOM BIHN bag to give you years of hard service. Our bags are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the bag. That means if something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it at no charge.
Same with your Skookum Dog gear: it'll give you years of hard service and is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it at no charge. If your dog chews something up or otherwise damages it, we'll repair it for a reasonable fee if it is repairable.Read more
2016 Forum Gift!
The fine print:
- One per household.
- No need to buy anything else to order the gift! Shipping is on us.
- The crew had so much fun making the gifts this year, more than ever before. I can’t wait to share photos with you of the process! It’s a gift that’s different than the usual and we hope you all enjoy it.
- Shh! Keep it top secret. Don’t share this link anywhere else or discuss the Forum gift anywhere else. We want to continue to offer the Forum gift for as long as we can, but that become difficult if word spreads.
- Let's make sure everyone that has a chance to receive their gift before we reveal the surprise: don't discuss or post photos of the gift until January 6th, 2017. Evil hinting is always OK.
- We won’t be able to add the gift to existing orders and we can't combine orders to include the surprise. If you have already placed an order, just order the gift separately; that’s okay with us.
- It's super important to order the gift using the link I shared above as opposed to putting a comment in the comments box requesting the gift (we will likely miss that and thus not include a gift).
- If ordered with other bags or accessories, the gift will ship right away with those items. Gifts ordered on their own may take up to two weeks to ship because it's quite happily busy 'round here.
- There's only a limited number of these, of course. When they're gone, they are gone, and there won't be much we can do about it. Sorry! This is even more true this year than ever before because this year’s gift is as hand-made as it gets. The crew put a tremendous amount of work into each gift, and we will not be able to make more.
- While we think we have enough Forum gifts for everyone, it's possible we could run out. To hopefully help make up for things if we do run out of the gift, we’ve made a small donation on everyone's behalf to Feeding America, a non-profit network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs. Know that, even if you miss out on this year’s physical gift, we’ve given a gift to Feeding America just because you’re here and part of this amazing community. Thank you for being here.
Bags in the Wild!
Submit Your Photos
Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and are most often evident while your bag is still new. Keep in mind that daypacks and briefcases are often subject to serious wear in everyday use. We often see TOM BIHN bags that are still solid and in use after five, ten, fifteen, even twenty or twenty-five years, with minor repairs needed here or there. But remember: only true love lasts forever.