Made out of leftover fabrics, these pouches come in a wide variety of colors that we choose for you. Fun, huh!
Our Cordura® Organizer Pouches add an extra pocket of organization to any bag. Using a small-but-tough plastic snaphook, the pouches attach to the O-rings inside our backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, knitting bags, travel bags, and laptop bags. The snaphooks also attach to Key Straps, included in most of our larger bags. If you have some other bag, that's ok — just don't use the little plastic snaphook on the pouches or break it off.
Cordura® Organizer Pouches are available in sizes Mini (5.7" x 3.9" / 145 x 100 mm), Small (7.1" x 4.9" / 180 x 125 mm), Medium (10.2" x 7.1" / 260 x 180 mm), and Large (14.6" x 11.2" / 370 x 285 mm).
Cordura® Organizer Pouches zip with a #5 YKK coil zipper with a plastic slider which is less likely to damage sensitive electronic gizmos. Cordura® Organizer Pouches are made from 1000 denier Cordura® in a variety of your favorite TOM BIHN colors.
Other varieties of Organizer Pouches are also available:
Clear Organizer Pouches
Padded Organizer Pouches
3D Clear Organizer Cube
- Karen S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Good Storage Size, High Quality Finishings7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable, Good Storage Size, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect pouches!
Excellent pouches, well-made, not too heavy, and zipper placed just right to maximize usable space. I always buy at least one pouch when I get a new Bihn bag for organizing the little things!
- Linda B.Verified BuyerBought For Myself4 months agoBought For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsCordura Organizer Pouch
- Pete B.Verified BuyerBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, High Quality Finishings, Great Gift4 months agoBought For GiftProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, High Quality Finishings, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars_Just_ the thing
These pouches are invaluable for keeping small things together and handy in a larger carry bag.
- Christopher S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Compact, Versatile4 weeks agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship, Durable, Compact, VersatileRated 5 out of 5 starsUseful organization with supreme flexibility
My Cordura organizer pouches add a pop of color as well as much needed organization to my travel bags. I wouldn’t go anywhere without them!
- Deb S.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design, Durable, High Quality Finishings3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Thoughtful Design, Durable, High Quality FinishingsRated 5 out of 5 starsMy on the go wallet
This little pouch is my on the go wallet. It holds just enough. Quality. Fast delivery - weather caused dellivery issues but not Tom Bihn
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.