Gives your dog just the right amount of freedom on leashed walks.
So, let's say we have a "friend" that has a dog who totally goes nuts when she sees a squirrel. I mean, our dogs would never do that, but we totally feel for our "friend", which is why we designed the Bungee Dog Leash. The Bungee Leash absorbs some of the shock when your dog suddenly lunges at a squirrel or cat, stop in its tracks, or otherwise throws its weight in some unexpected direction.
Sophisticated jacquard weaving puts elastic yarns inside the webbing. It stretches, but only so far: at its maximum length, it's basically just another webbing leash. This springiness makes it great for running and hiking — in those places where (bummer) your dog needs to be on leash. The Skookum Bungee Leash is more humane at both ends: because your dog isn't as rigidly connected to you, it'll give him a little more sense of freedom.
A generous wrist loop can accommodate a large hand in a glove or mitten. And because it's polypropylene, it floats.
- Alison H.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, Unique6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts High Quality Finishings, UniqueRated 3 out of 5 starsWell made
The leash is well made, but I don’t find that it works well with my tugging dog. It reduces what little control I have with her! Probably works well for an easy going pup though
- Michael C M.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsNew favorite leash.
Easy to handle. Great design.
- David C.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality Craftsmanship6 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, High Quality CraftsmanshipRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for a cold walk
Love this leash when it’s cold as you can keep hands in pockets while keeping pup in line
- deborah l.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Unique3 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 starsBungee Dog Leash
Love this leash! Really saves my back when my doggie makes sudden sniffing stops !
- Maben I.Verified BuyerBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, Durable7 months agoBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, High Quality Craftsmanship, Sewn in USA, DurableRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Such a great leash. The dog loves the low impact bungee.
Sewn in Seattle
Our bags are designed and sewn right here in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
That allows us to be control freaks in the best way possible; we have direct control and oversight of the quality of our materials, our products, and the jobs and working environment that we help create. It also offers us a unique spontaneity: when we have an idea for a new product or accessory, we can design it, figure out how to build it, add it to our website and be ready to ship it out our front door all within just a few weeks. How cool is that?
Intrigued? You can find out more about the unusual way we do business on our Company Philosophy page.
THE BIHN Guarantee
Everything you buy from us here at TOM BIHN is satisfaction guaranteed. We’ve been in business since 1972 and we stand behind what we make.
If something goes wrong and it's our fault, we'll fix it for free. Repairs due to normal wear and tear or due to other things that are not our fault will be performed, when possible, at a reasonable charge right here in our Seattle factory where your bag was made. Defects in materials or workmanship are uncommon and almost always evident while the product is still new. Keep in mind that bags and packs are often subject to extreme wear in everyday use: do not expect them to last forever. Only true love lasts forever! You can expect a TOM BIHN product to give years and years of hard service.