|120d Aether ripstop|
|Made in USA|
|Very light and tiny.|
Our little origami-style Crane is crafted from scrap fabric by our Seattle factory crew. Though it’s small (about 3” / 80mm), our Crane reflects our larger desire to do a good thing: when you buy a Crane, we’ll donate the entire $20 to a non-profit organization.
In the drop-down menu to the right, choose from the following non-profit organizations:
Seattle Veteran Center (Homeless Veterans Program)
Providing services for veterans in the Seattle area. Donations are earmarked for homeless veterans.
WildEarth Guardians protects and restores the wildlife, wild places, wild rivers, and health of the American West.
The mission of the NAACP is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
An international human rights organization dedicated to action for the civil, political, economic and social rights of girls and women.
Human Rights Campaign
The Human Rights Campaign is America's largest civil rights organization working to achieve lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer equality.
UNICEF works to protect and defend the rights of every child.
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Works to defend civil liberties in the digital world.
1 in 8 people struggle with hunger in the U.S. Feeding America is a hunger organization with a nationwide network of food banks feeding the hungry.
- Made in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Shipping is on us! USPS First Class Mail (delivery within 3 - 10 business days within the U.S. or 5 - 14 business days outside of the U.S.)
- Made of ultralight Aether fabric in colors Wasabi, Ultraviolet, and Carbon
- If ordered with other bags or accessories, the Crane will ship right away with those items. Cranes ordered on their own may take between 1 - 3 business days to ship.
- You’re purchasing a Donation Crane from us and we’re making a donation of the entire $20 to the non-profit of your choice. Because the donation is submitted to the non-profit organization by us, you will not be able to claim a tax deduction for your purchase of the Crane. (Transparency: we, TOM BIHN Inc., would be able to claim the tax deduction.) If you’re inspired to make a large donation to any of the non-profit organizations we’ve highlighted (good for you!) we recommend going directly to their websites and submitting the donation personally.
- We have the production capacity in our Seattle factory to make 1,000 cranes per month.